Bring Back GaW

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by XoX, Mar 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I played GaW a while back and truthfully loved it a lot more than KaW - and I saw it on WC 2 minutes ago and I'm a mainstream hoe so why not

#BringBackGaW

2. Low effort, weak thread.
    Much dishonor on your clan

3. Oh, I've let everyone down, my clan, my family, you  I'm sorry... I'll leave now

4. That's actually funny. I had a dream last night that GaW was still around, and that I messaged the devs trying to think of ideas to keep the game alive.

I then woke up thinking damn I hope they don't kill of gaw. Then realised they did years ago lol

5. #bringbackgaw

6. GaW was better than KaW...much more fun atmosphere

7. Gameplay?
    People?
    People's attitudes?

8. Everything was more fun. War was how you played, the fairies were even part time warriors. Trash talk was apart of the game, and it was easy to get yourself farmed. Couldn't be a wuss lol :D

9. FC trumps both games; no debate

Gaw was just sad ..

10. FC WAS A BLAST BUT NO WAY gaw was great!!

11. Lmao I played fc as well. Was very boring to me, too many pwars and not enough socializing. Then again I only played for a short time before shut down

12. That sounds like someone who never rwar/osw

13. Not in FC I didn't. But GaW was slightly different...lol

14. Not GAW (seriously the Gang theme was so 90's) ...some other version of KAW/PIMD (let's be truthful ...same game) with a contemporary theme that's not as gay as PIMD

15. #bringbackgawnfc

16. Will always be a major supporter of GaW, the way the player base was set up would've been perfect had the costs of operating been lower. Sadly that's an ideal world

17. Y'all missed out on Early KaW
    People were edgy , witty, and very funny
    A small percentage of people took it to serious but they were the minority
    Once the money rolled in, players attitudes went to hell.

Players has some funny ass names with tonnes of personality. Things are way too serious now.
    Although that is the reason I still play, I enjoy watching wackos cry about a game they play on their own volition.

That, and watching people think their opinions on the game mean anything

19. I agree with the fact that people are too serious. GaW was fun because everyone talked trash(I was statless and talked trash constantly to LCBC). The artist community as also a joy to be a part of, lots of creativity and fun!

20. I played kaw early on and I do have to agree with you but for some reason gaw was just a little different...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.