Other Items in inventory

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by _M_HAWK_MaCHiNE_, Mar 5, 2017.

1. I don't know about all of you but I look in other items and get lost, there is so much past event stuff there. I have 3 events maby 4 past events chests items collected and pvp stuff I have no clue really what I have. I think the lazy developers have dropped the ball. How hard can it be to delete that crap. Show a little interest in stuff on Kaw instead of half butting it. Hope u guys relize if u quit chasing money like you are it'll come to you more. That's how things go , so pull your heads out of your big fat butts n put some effort into things. Thanks hope u hv a clean pull out.

2. Cause I stare at inventory all day rite

3. Support! I mean we have psion from like a year ago. We don't even use it or need it now. Having so many event chests is a little confusing at times. Previous event items must go!

4. Small things amuse idle minds !!There are bigger problems on kaw to worry about. Like how to get rid of the Yeti AshTrash.

5. I once contacted support and when I asked them about the inventory I got told (I hope I remember it correctly) that those items will be useful when an event returns or something like that :3

6. You are being a bit more rude to the devs than needed.

7. Support but this thread has been repeated abit now n I don't see it helping unfortunately. I emailed the devs about it a while back n they basically said they'll do it in their own time & my email was pointless.

8. It's not that hard to locate the item you want right? Unless you're down right stupid and can't read. Keep it for the memories of ebs you guys hit in apoc :D

9. Have to agree. Pretty annoying

10. Congrats to you good sir......if this is your only worry then your winning in life.