Orisons of Glory: Part 6

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 2, 2017.

1. they really gonna give those who go for the harpoon two main hand equip pieces?

2. Nothing yet actually, I still have my 9. And it's also good to know that I shouldn't waste any more nobs opening those boxes since the issue still hasn't been resolved :)

3. The preview of the sommand equip is kinda funky... can anyone explain? They all say tier 5 but at wildly differing stats. Which one is it?

4. Thank you so much devs! 

5. I'll bring it up to the devs again today.

6. I think that's to show the difference between a Tier 5 lvl 1 item and a Tier 5 lvl 10 item, but I can't say that for sure of course

Edit: after closer examination I can confirm that my Tier 5 ring is the same stats as one of the Tier 5 rings in the preview, so I'm pretty sure the two indeed show the difference between a non enchanted Tier 5 and a max enchanted Tier 5

7. How do I get a mariners chest

8. Why are the regular event drops so low on the TOW ebs, fiendish max drop is right under 400 pieces, that eb is comparable to lotl it seems in time to complete, so if we ran 2 of the TOW Fiendish would only get max 800 favors, but if run goth/lotl combo get max 1350 favors. Makes it hard to try for the best of the equipment that needs scales and regular event rewards IMO?

9. It drops from the ToW EB series.

10. whats the final stats from harpoon? any knows or have this equip?

11. Look on the preview page.

12. would love to see the answer to this one

13. No aqua, inferno or free event boxes from new ebs, and event drops from new PAID ebs are too low to reach 40k. Paid eb b2b during event should easily pass 40k. It should also drop mass amounts of material and free boxes...

14. Please give us a tiered eb like this for free. The tiered eb is a brilliant idea. But it should not be pay to play. All players and clans should be able to participate.. And fix the shoulders of clan pride...

15. O look another crappy event

16. This game has been pay to play for quite some time now. If your not willing to spend I say you find another game cause devs don't give a crap about your opinions

17. Hi Ata the ring says it name is tier5 though it reflects lvl4 an when attempting to swap ring for shoulders it says not enough yet it says it require tier5 ring an 2000 items to get shoulders but that doesn't seem to be the case

18. It's the case. I just lvled to shoulders. Max the ring at the mage, then save up 2k more scale to buy shoulders. It works.

19. I'm guessing that's because ToW is geared towards giving you the most scale drops possible to enchant the equip. The ink and vellum is just a bonus. You're running those ebs to get the most scale drops possible.

Also, remember how you're getting both drops of the item. It costs less than a ZTA and you get way more scales and slightly higher favor drops.

Not everything is made to favour the LOTL and GOTH ebs.

20. I understand it is made to favor the scale drops, but the scale drops only accomplish getting the one piece of equipment that for a lot of people they may not even be able to max enchant it, so reaching the reward tier in the main or regular event is also important since you need the enchanted scales from reward to enchant that equipment.

Actually the regular event favor running to lotl/goth rotation IMO as you get higher combined drops from it for the time it takes to do lotl/goth vs tow fiendish, which seem to be on the same difficulty level is what I'm saying. I think seeing its a paid eb they are obviously wanting us to run, then the drops should at least equal or more comparable so clan members can still make regular event goals. Also comparing to zta I think is a bit off as zta finishes ALOT faster, at least for us, than the tow ebs, unless you run the first one, which does finish fast, so we would get more regular event drops running zta it seems!