New We are Rogue Banter thread.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Semzz, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DKOD family wear gumboots while line dancing to Justin Bieber.
    100% true fact.
    An they smell.

2. ohh look its frank_in_stein who cant grow his own account. Hello westiee alt . and no i wont shut up old man .

3. Adust i dont know you and nether does most of kaw because you aint a acceiver on kaw.So no i wont shut up for a blank on kaw. i do not care what you say mr nobody.

4. Poor mr buthurt pun got owned by Roni being caught with his lies

5. Wow. In a sudden plot twist, a story that was initiated by zero (simple jack),about how, why, and when I was called Frank, and why it was fake Frank and not just regular Frank,

Roni has come out and thrown down the gauntlet. She claims that real Frank is ALSO fake Frank. I definitely did not see this coming, I mean who the hell was I pretending to be than?

Now everyone is left hanging Roni. Please finish the story, if I was fake Frank, and he is indeed also fake Frank, who is the real Frank? Does he play KaW? Does he even osw and if he does is he any good at it? I'm having serious identity issue now not knowing who it was I was pretending to be that whole time.

We Are Frank ;)

6. I am expecting this thread to be derailed later

7. That's fine, you haven't achieved anything either on a tap tap game. I don't know who you are either besides the idiot that thinks it knows everything. And trust me, plenty of people know who I am.

I wouldn't want to be known as the retard that thinks they know everything though, guess that's a great "achievement" in this tap tap game.

Go join another clan for a month and add that to your "OSW's I've been in" list

8. mad respect to Frank, mad respect to Sons of Sparta. #wearefrank

9. adjust lets speak facts. You only talk when i have been in threads.You only appear in wc when i am talking. You try get in the action when ever i speak .Yet you never have just spoke using your own personality to create your own story.No you live in my shadow. And i know nothing ? yet know that frank account used to belong to westiee . Really you should shut up and get your own history instead of trying to leech into mine - Mr- who even am i adust .

10. I think the only way to derail a banter thread is to start being nice to Semzz and crew.......

Yeah, probably not gonna happen.

Semzz, you are so butthurt that my dog's irritating itch on his behind is less irritating. ;)

(There, thread back on topic)

11. How would you know that... ^ unless... Are you also your dog? Does that make you a dogfish? Im such confused o_O
    Huma huma nuka nuka apua a - Picasso trigger fish ( Hawaiian state fish ?)

Dog + Huma

Dogfish
    #illuminaticonfirmed

12. Shh. It's a secret

13. Damn! You got me! I so haven't spoken in wc on my own accord or posted on a thread that you haven't been in, you so caught me, I just want to live up to be an idiot like you! Sarcasm if you couldn't tell with all that "intelligence" clouding your judgment.

I have my own history, just like anyone that's played this game. Where they began in the game and what they've done.

You're a bad leach though, living off of being the retard of kaw, thinking that's acknowledgement of who you are.

Also, who are you? I've only ever seen you making up stuff and being completely wrong with mostly everything. Why would I want to "leach" and be in someone's shadow that's like that?

14. Do you have a history adust then list it every osw that you have been in .

15. II_roni_II = A.D.H.D part 2 and part 3 osw versus ultimat robin hood. A.D.H.D versus Deadly Maniacs . The strippers club versus Blood orchid and Los. Weapons of fate versus True Spartans ( when Asjay was the leader ) .Weapons of fate versus Dragons Elite. LSA Elite versus penang state .LSA Elite versus young money militia + i.d.d joined their side also. Kotfe Assassins versus good vs evil. i was in Fury vengeance/Fury/Zaft versus Apoc. Black hand/immortal dogs versus Kotfe. Young,gifted& dangerous versus dkod . Then on this account II-roni-II i was in osw against in the osw The strippers club versus Annihilation. in DonRicos clan versus R.P.L and We are Rogue , Zaft Corps / Zaft Ultra Clan versus Apoc. i have fighted with skinnyminny against true spartans And silent resurgence for a few months each. and many other individual fights. All i get is randoms like you adust jumping on the bandwagon when i never have spoke to your blank ass ever before. Get your own story because all you are is a old screenname who quit kaw back in 2012 and just recently have returned. Nobody knows of you whatsoever.

16. i was in the big osw against apoc for a year. Do sit down and shut up thinking you hold a light next to me.

17. you were not, you lie, prove it leach!

18. Lol this account is 3 years old, not even close to 2012,but whatever your delusional mind tells you. I mean I can right down osw's that happened that I pretended to have participated in for a little bit too, but your delusional ass won't take any facts given to you.

Also, I said a history, not a certain type of history so thanks for twisting that up a bit.

I don't want to stand next to you, I might catch something. I also don't want you to look dimmer than you already are if I stand next to you. I would much rather keep lights away from you if I happen to ever stand next to you though

Again though, who the hell are you? You're a nobody.

19. How dare you question it?

She was in a "big" own on her own against Apoc. Not fake news. She legit did it. :lol:
    If I didn't know better, I'd recommend we nominate Roni for sainthood and then a government position right after it.

20. Venom aka knight the last rites osw runner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.