New We are Rogue Banter thread.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Semzz, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sure such a great family that Mikey fell out with dkod and now death inc washed their hands of you and is not even family.

2. Also zero, get your facts straight. I was never known as Frank, I was however known as fake Frank when I stole frank from sos' name during osw. It was actually hysterical seeing my own clans reaction because I did it without telling them. WTH is Frank doing in our clan ?!?! Also seeing his clans reactions to me in their news feed since I had a mole in their clan. That was just part of what made that osw so fun. Now you know, moron. ;)

3. Hey frank i'd be more tight lipped when you throw around calling people moron because i know all about that frank account and where it came from.

4. Mikey didn't fall out with us, he fell in love with lady_dragonfly-ts and than went on a huge tirade in wc after he got hit when he was in true Spartans. So close yet again Roni. Your material is old, your info is stale. Your guns are out of ammo and your grasping for straws. But again congrats on your machine still running (albeit unoiled).

Edit: forgot to call you a moron. Moron. ;)

5. sεмzz = ℓιттℓε вσү тяүιηg тσ αcт тнε вιg мαη.

6. You only just confirmed that your out of stale old half facts old girl. Do try to dig a little more, I enjoy shoving a dog's face in it after they piss on my floor. ;)

7. I see the new eb is taking up much focus over in dkod.Yet puns banner is claiming everyone else is eb fairys except dkod. hypercrites at work. Also only a few months ago i came on kaw and semzz had wrote to me saying roni do you want to have some fun and jokes. This moron semzz had sights to try recruit me to hit apoc. You will never be a baxtaa semzz .Stop trying to copy him .

8. Put your money where your mouth is dumb dumb. You unfollowed me the second that you had an issue with me, re follow me and post ss of me trying to recruit you. The funny thing was how I zinged someone in the forums but the replies were going so fast that it jumped to the next page and he never realized. And yes, an eb just dropped today and were checking it out. Guess that makes us fairies. Moron. ;)

9. i unfollowed you the moment i saw you threaten me on the other thread. And guess what i still carryied on talking yet not 1 inc from you yet.Sorry i dont keep morons in my buddy list. You will never get the chance to be there again. But dont feel sad you got all the dkod wallys to keep you company.

10. C'mon now Roni. You know your not in my hit range.

11. O snap Roni schooling peeps 

12. Semzz, slap yourself. I didn't say you were Frank. Thanks for not disagreeing with your side losing the war by a wide margin.

You and your boy walkton got real quiet in my news feed after getting stripped and pounded for a few days. I wonder why that is? I thought Kotfe don't hit at all? You know the truth son, don't deny it.

Y'all like to gang bang noobs who don't know anything about the game and then bang your chest like you did something when they capitulate.

You guys are in a league you don't belong in now and the results speak for themselves. The rest of your KaW life will be spent getting stripped and hit. The only thing that will stop it is the devs unplugging the servers.

13. I never said that you said I was Frank.i responded to you saying I was known as Frank, I wasn't. I was known as fake Frank. Taking reading lessons from Roni? And yeah I didn't deny that were losing and didn't claim we're winning either. Know why? Because in kaws current state it's real hard to claim your winning when there is no clear cut winning.

So here's where we're at. You cry about the hide ally spell, we cry about your super sweet strip protection.

You hit us, we hit you. You strip us and we strip you. You claim I'm going to spend the rest of my kaw life getting hit and stripped. Great that's exactly how it should be. You think if I didn't want to play kaw like that, that I would have chosen to join this war? That's right chose to join this war against greater #s. What did you choose? Did you get asked by nightmare if you wanted to fight us? Highly doubt it.

We hit who we want, when we want. We strip who we want when we want. We don't take orders from you or anyone else regarding what we do with our bars. So have at it zero. Keep failing over and over on me. Just know that you have a friend somewhere that I'm not failing on.

Game on. ;)

14. Everybody sucks

15. wow, the delusion is real. Apoc needs to snap up roni right away so the can tell each other bed time stories

16. Man the lies you come up with over at apoc. You all are lost . You all don't have a clue of wth is or has gone on in this osw. Prolly cause you all are too busy sweating our jocks over here. Roni I don't even have a banner up. Also take a look at my eb history. Bet you don't see me in many of them  When Mikey left from over here . He took like 4 DI with him. The rest remain . So once again clueless. Devils have grown and continue to grow. We are far from dead. How about you join apoc since your smooching their asses. You run your mouth but you do 0 attacking . Your acct is just a waste of space in the database. Frank ? Maybe you should check over at sons of Sparta. For him . He might be able to help you alls one active shared brain cell out.

17. you look pretty active in the ebs to me puns .That was 3 hours ago .And no sorry i dont play anymore. I am proud of myself that i managed to stop my kaw habit. keep on hitting ebs 24/7 and having to deal with idiots and bullys the novelty wore off. But its always fun to talk i come and go. i tryed to join again and play but the boredom numbness set in again. i cant waste my life growing cartoon buildings .But keep growing your fortress puns.You need it you tough nut.it was fun for a long while but i guess i grew out of it.

18. Obviously you don't comprehend English. I said , you won't find me in many. Really that hard to get through your air? What am I saying of course it is. That's all that comes out of your mouth.

19. of course not.Because when not on puns account you are on your dirty devil account.

20. it's really odd -voice_of_truth- and LadyAsh not been on here today ?!! They both arrived here at the same time yesterday and wrote.But today neither of them been here ?How puzzling ! Yet yesterday when i mentioned they are both the same person.They thought lets throw everybody off this announcement and lets have a conversation on our walls to each other.To not make this fact not so obvious !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.