New We are Rogue Banter thread.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Semzz, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You need to actually add all the CR clans not just one. Same with kotfe , SE. I'll get you a list together and show you your lala land. Also GF never joined osw . Same for Owwn. Gone before it started , so yeah. So you beat us down so bad that you all had to go and get eclipse and clan a family  ok . Makes perfect sense . Keep dreaming and you should change your cp to delusional apoc .

2. If we add family clans thn we can add voodoo an possibly We r rogue for sometime was giving an returning hits... Ohhh i almost forgot LOTR... Gf owwn and DU were all in osw at the beginning. Cnt give u a defiant time of how long,but their name was inn that long ass Invictus banner that got chopped dwn one clan at a tyme.
    Anyway u slice it you guys started with more #'s FACTS!

Sidebar: we were fighting zaft N fury during that time aswell. (Not Invictus just thought i would mention)

3. Crixus you are a complete moron, never once in this war have we had the numbers even counting zaft, yafi, we are rogue. Never one time, we (all your enemies combined) have been outnumbered 3 to 1 or worse from day 1. Do please ask around. Of course I wouldn't expect you guys to know that since you think your exclusively in osw vs dkod. ;)

4. Moron?? Ouch plz not my pheelers... I think u guys are the ones who need to ask around or just simply learn to count. Just a little info. We hit everyone That we're in osw aganist u all just cry the most...

5. No they were not in the osw to begin with.

Apocalypse:

- Chaos Reborn
    - Chaos Reborn Dragon
    - Chaos Reborn Onslaught
    - Chaos Reborn Myth

- Knights of the Fire Emblem
    - KotFE- Assassins
    - KotFE Awakening
    - KotFE Illuminati
    - KotFE Dark League
    - True Spartans
    - --Sparta--Elite
    - Sparta Elite Underworld
    - Sparta Elite Force
    - Wrath_of_God
    - Day_of_Judgement
    - Heart of Gold
    * X Factor
    - HiT
    - R A G N O R A K

6. This is from the same crixus that blew hard in wc at the start. Dkod will never make it! They won't last 6 months. They don't know what they're doing. Now dkod still here and where's hit? Non-existent moron. That's right moron. Big Mack in wc chest thumping, 562 t in strips in 39 days just by shs and Aztec, meanwhile allies getting tracked back to valkyl. Dkod stripped 250t in 3 days, you see any chest thumping? Nope business as usual.

So yeah crixus your a moron, whether you want to play it off as in your pheelers or whatever moronic thing you want to say next. You like to ignore facts just like most on your side of the war. But I digress, why talk about it? Just stick to what we agreed to, you keep doing you and I'll keep doing me and we'll see where the cards fall at the end. Moron. ;)

7. Puns those apoc clans wasn't Involved Whn this osw broke out ...

Com'on now 

8. Counting clans never has and never will mean anything moron. Counting active players would be what your looking for, but I don't know why I have this obsession with trying to explain common sense and/or logic to morons. Moron. ;)

9. 

10. Owwn had what 3 clan? Not our fault that gf and owwn newbs 3 clans cfed during the first month of osw,o wait it is our fault 

11. Another genius clan counter. Count as many clans as you like arrow, still gets you no closer to winning a war that was started by you, that you all declared was in the bag and would be over rather quick. Moron. ;)

12. Semzz, or frank as you were known before, there isn't a single measure in which you could claim your side is winning this war.

Both sides have lost people through attrition. That's KaW. However, you guys have been and continue to be outstripped 10-1.

If not for the hide ally spell, you'd be an alliance full of naked and MP players. Make sure you send the devs a Christmas card for that spell.

You look like a fool in front of anyone who knows anything about the alliances when these two wars started.

I'm only posting this so that newer players to the game can see it. Anyone else already knows it, or chooses to ignore it because they are on the losing side.

Then next land release will put you all even further in the hole. The only thing that will end your constant battering is the day the devs unplug the servers. See you in my news feed. .

13. Please zero_the_simple_jack_of_visionaires quote me saying we were winning or that you were losing? You can't moron.

14. Smeagol lol...ill take the complements tho thx Not gonna get into name banter with you. But we do agree on the explanation part... Even factual banter is pointless whn the recipient is simple-minded

But 's reached my forum post's for the month 

15. Are u stupid or just delusional? Well u are in a clan that said they and thier alliance had never been conquered(owwn and gf cfed first month)lolz Looks at all osw now and days they never end,most of the time cause the losing side is to delusional to admit defeat,remember when zaft had over 10 top clans in lb at start of the war,now they have one and merged with invitus lolz,ur probably stupid enough to believe that by them losing all their clans they won huh #losingbywinning

16. Here's what I did say zero_the_simple_jack_of_visionaires:

Your side started the war, at the start and to this day we've been outnumbered. That doesn't bother us, you can make any grandiose claims that you like that your winning but the fact that you added clan a FAMILY that's right a whole extra family, plus eclipse who at the time had ally lb#1 in their ranks mid-osw speaks volumes to the fact that were doing something right. Moron. ;)

17. You fought zaft alone for over a year before you started a war with Invictus.
    The reason apoc entered vs Invictus is because immortals couldn't handle them alone and a deal was struck to enter to get apoc bigs super sweet strip protection. So please continue blurring facts with other facts to try to prop up your theory of winning. We're outnumbered, have been from the start and we don't care. Moron. ;)

18. The view from LaLa land is amazing.i can look down from it and see dkod taking a beating and it's beauty to the eye. And not forgetting dkod was made up also of Death inc members.Until mikey returned and lots left when Death inc was re opened . Dkod now is a mixture now of Annihilation members and iG/-Wig- and Last rights and we are rogue.

19. Holy crap this guy the ultimate butthurt and cry baby. No wonder all his members are cry baby

20. I'd assume that the mayor of la-la land would know exactly how the view is, approximately 1 member left and rejoined the new death inc. ascension. We've had people come from lots of places and find a home in dkod, I'd assume because they saw that we're a great clan, with great people, where everyone is treated fairly. But you would have to ask them why they chose to come and stay at dkod. So once again your on the cusp of knowing but you just don't know Roni. Moron. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.