Devs own Foxes now?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by HiT__Huma__HiT, Mar 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Devs own Foxes now??

Soooooo devs made a mistake about clan ownership and went to "fix the glitch", while being extremely rude about it to the people in the clan at the time, and basically saying they don't actually care? ? Sounds about right, sadly... ☹️

Not optimistic about the future of KaW ? but hey we can keep on playing our music even while the ship goes down eh! 

2. still don't tell us anything about why

3. You guys might as well "preserve" iG while you're at it. Might lose some money but history is priceless.

4. IKR. "Preserving" a clan with one inactive fox instead of having a historic clan active with old foxes and new alike playing the game. People are really going to remember the historic foxes after they search back thru a few thousand pages of inactive clans.

5. To clarify what we all want. As one of the admins of Foxes, who has spent Seals/Compasses/ Circle Pieces and Horns inside the clan, activately tried growing the clan and succeeded to be throw in the craphouse like that. I speak on behalf of all foxes.

Give us a god damn better explanation.

6. I agree with clan preservation. Just like keeping movies black and white foxes shouldn't Be used by anyone especially Lrddarius. I support the devs.

7. #FREETHEFOXES

8. So we fix this the same way we fixed the swabia ban? I'm in

9. It's not the same at all Spock. You can't send screen shots via the ticket system like you could with emailing. Screen shots were always paramount to any discrepancies for proof.

10. You honestly need to shut the hell up. Your a statless noob who got kicked from Foxes for bringing issues to the clan. We said deal with or leave and you refused. You then continued to trash talked us and were stripped and been kept pin for last few days. Grow up, your irrelevant. Don't say you didn't, because I will post all the SS.

11. This is a real crap outcome.

12. I support the devs in this situation. In case many people didn't know foxes was falling apart on the inside. There was no chemistry between any of us. I tried my best to keep us together but it just didn't work. Many member didn't like my civil diplomacy so they grouped together and kicked me out. This clan continuing would have just been disrespectful to the original foxes members.

13. Ignoring maiden, it's not the first time the devs have taken or shut down or disbanded an old clan with historic significance even when some active or semi active accounts are in the clan. For whatever reason it seems they tried to be nice to foxes for a bit, and then the other devs for made at this change of ruling and spent the time it's been open deciding what to do. It's a pretty screwed up situation, but it isn't completely surprising since the only reason they've ever consistently used to allow clan being passed on is if the player who currently owns the clan in some way allows it, either with email verification to prove the account is there's or some other method similar, and it doesn't look like that was done here

14. What other clans have the devs shut down? This is the first I've ever heard of it.

15. Preserving could be easily done by disabling disband option for clans considered historical. Why not let them create more history? I don't know what Chubby is smoking but that move on devs part makes zero sense. I think a member like Colton, who spent all these years in his clan and is still active it appears, deserved the ownership way more than devs. Now your historical clan is just another empty forgotten clan in the sea of empty forgotten clans..

If the real reason is 120 spots, then take 20 away. This move is just disrespectful to your customers.

16. Ignore the attention seeking troll please. Not worth derailing this topic.

17. exactly

18. Can you leave this thread? Or do you need to be forum banned?

19. So apparently preserving a clan = keeping it dead.

Don't the devs feel the need to preserve iG too? Shady customer service.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.