Devs own Foxes now?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by HiT__Huma__HiT, Mar 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since they closed their thread it would be a matter of time before someone asks, what just happened? Devs creating a museum of historical clans?

2. Yeah, gotta admit this one has me confused. I guess the devs are trying to avoid issues with the 120 slots? But they were doing good rebuilding. Seems a shame to knock that over.

3. I find the ATA thread quite ridiculous. The clan has operated under multiple leaders in the past 4-5 years without repercussions. We even had Game in the clan... Now that I am separated from my friends I don't even want to play.

4. This is what Just happened.
    They clearly could not give two damns about us

5. Yeah, it's Bs

6. I was in Foxes day one well over 7 years ago. Never left. I just got kicked from my own clan.

Not thrilled about this betrayal by the developers.

7. To clarify, the clan doesn't belong to anyone now and the only reason the ownership passed to lrdDarius was due to my own personal oversight.

8. Full support to the devs. They did the right thing

9. Fitting, was always kind of a noob clan not surprised some noob crap like this happened.
    The Devs should do the right thing and give the 120 member clan to the number 1 eb event clan

10. I've seen a lot of dumb things but really devs?

What the hell kind of historical significance is there to have a dead clan lying around?

Does it serve as a reminder that people are leaving your game in droves? Wouldn't you prefer to have the clan active and growing and huge and successful? That would be a preferred showcase for KaW wouldn't it?

Very dumb

11. Even if it was an accident, why not let a historical clan create more of its own history? I saw more former foxes back then I have in a very long time...

12. OK, but foxes has been on the upswing for a few weeks now. If you made the mistake, OK, sure. But it was full of real players, playing your game. At the very least you should've set them up with their own new clan, and given them some minor bonuses to make up for the fact that you made a mistake. They're all confused as I'll get out, kicked in the blue. They deserve some form or compensation.

13. Im just glad i don't spend anymore money on this stupid game. Devs always think they have to mess with things instead of just letting players play what a joke.

14. Another nail In The coffin of customer service. Just like we aren't allowed to email the developers anymore.

Take a ticket. Wait in line. Come back tomorrow

15. To clarify, you guys really have become a joke of a company.

16. Ticket system is no different than email. Email in and wait in line. Grab a ticket and wait in line. Ticket system is easier then trying to explain to everyone to send an email

17. So the members of Foxes are now scattered to the wind due to a dev oversight, with nothing but a "Sorry my bad" to show for it? And preserving a historic clan? Yeah, I'm sure players will be super excited to see an empty clan.

18. They are stupid. A lot of our players were old foxes who messaged to come back to KaW because we were reopening foxes. That grew their player base and they started spending $$ to grow and catch up. Now they have done this they are just going to lose playerbase they gained, and more. I myself can now no longer be bothered and will just be a dead account used for chatting worh friends.

It's their loss, but I agree. At least give us who were effected something or even a great explanation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.