New We are Rogue Banter thread.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Semzz, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. V, they contradict themselves all the time. Lol

Oh and Ty, Drgn. I enjoy messing around with ppl like you. You don't fabricate things, well not that I've seen anyway - and keep it witty. I like that.

3. You still talking about me ash ? You aint got one creative thought process to actually narrate your own thread.All you do is critisize other people. You aint a warrior. Warriors dont run and join the enemy alliance.

4. Snoopy did you miss toast's thread ? Well LadyAsh's personal attack comment was deleted. She obviously is all eaten up with jealousy.

5. Your clan were a clan full of apoc runners so naturally they would attack you for all running.But your backbone couldnt last long before running for shelter and protection in the alliance which you not long before used to insult.You a warrior ?? i dont think so.

6. This is what cc is for please delete mods

7. I wouldn't blame anyone for running from Apoc, in fact I may open a reserve clan just so all those players have some place to go so the can give Apoc and the likes of you some payback.

8. Yeah people from all over kaw can come and just banter in their respective cc, screenshot it and post it to forums so that others in other clans and different cc's can see it. That is a great idea. ;)

9. the likes of me ?? Lol dont talk about it , be about it.

10. Hold on , everyone stop . Roni just said she has a magnetic personality.....

11. Yeah, to other gremlins with tin foil hats

12. You fool. I never made fun of Invictus, in fact I visited them a lot. I left before Warlor joined the war against Invictus, lol. Because I don't fight for KotFE to get their sweet protection.
    My members were told to continue farming ZAFT and fury if they wished to since our intention was not to leave the osw but to not be a part of the crap pile apoc has become. And our conflict with KotFE was based on personal differences from before which Mare & Vixen were just waiting to act upon. So check yourself and keep up.
    My god. You're so repetitive.  Get over it, was over a year ago. U got nada on me sweet cheeks.  Fake stalk someone else.

Ain't my fault everyone hates your guts.

13. All of apoc say you are a runner. They still in osw you deserted on them cluck cluck , a traitor as well as a runner .And how long did your clan last 3 weeks tops before you seeked solace and refuge in Last rights, then Fury then resilience. You got no backbone as soon as kotfe hits you you look for protection instead of showing what a warrior you are. Keep yapping ash your're pathetic.

14. And stop with all the excuses.You was in apoc 2-3 years. You dont protect them.Most of them have massive accounts to be able to protect and fend for themselves.

15. Not so long ago you were trash talking apoc, calling them bullies and all that and now you're defending them. Weren't you Fury? Funny how that ended. Why don't we talk about you for a bit.
    You clearly know nothing at all about other kaw players, maybe you might know a bit more about yourself - very unlikely since you're a crazy psycho.. but hey.. I hope a wee bit of hope (no I don't).
    Actually, this could go on forever... so... I'll see you on another thread soon when you attempt to bring up false info again - ya hypocritical, runner leech. 
    My god... why did I waste my time?!

16. if someone insults me then i'll defend myself and do it back.Thats human nature.But it's not human nature to be a traitor .Thats the reaction of someone with no morals or care for your friends .That's the response of a selfish person. I have never jumped to the side of the enemy .Only you ash hold that sellout title.

17. For the RECORD...Invictus had the #'s at the start of this OSW

18. Crixus invictus never had the numbers at beginning of this osw. If you believe that then you can join roni in la la land .

19. I would rather check out moonlight. :)

20. Humm....
    Res,dkod,outlawz,war,os,owwn,RA,LR,(DU/DI),GF
    Vs
    CƦ/ҜøɫƑƎ/ṨĦṨ/ᎦᎬ/₩λƦŁØƦ/ĦØG/Ḗི₵ེḸྂḮ₱ཽႽྃ྆Ể/ĆŁλÑ☠
    Or even whn we had w.o.g

Cr/kotfe/HiT/TS/SE/wog/Hog/Warlor

Proof enough? Or am I still in lala land?

Sorry but We never had #'s, we just wear u guys dwn until it looks to be unfair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.