New We are Rogue Banter thread.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Semzz, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  2. And if they did Roni? Who would really care? You have beat this horse into a smelly pile of crap, probably so you could have it as a friend. I stand by the fact that it never happened and welcome you to do anything other than flap your 0 credibility gums about it, but ultimately it means very little to anyone. ;)

3. Skinnyminny is more than youll ever be semmz .After years of running by himself he choose to try another way of kaw. So what , thats his perogative. You in turn joined the most moronic clan in all of kaw aka dkod.But then again that's your own perogative also + stupidity & downfall.

4. That's your opinion, and if I was skinny I'd ask you to change it since your always wrong. You basically just said I'm way better than skinny and that dkod is the top of the heap. ;)

5. Skinnyminny is my best friend on kaw. You will never be better than him.Do stop trying to twist words that i never said.

6. I'll tell you one thing for sure. Coward clans that jam you into their ca the moment you get into a fight with some idiot member think twice when they see a kotfe banner.

I've played this game a long time, and am enjoying being part of an alliance during this stage of my enjoyment of the game.

7. LoL. So you joined the biggest alliance in kaw so that you could continue to farm noobs and their clans are scared to back them up. Well played Allison. You should write a book. From catfish to meatshield and all the noobs I've farmed whilst scared to join the big game. ;)

8. Semzz You sound upset because of the choices someone else has made to enjoy kaw the way they choose. That's a pity for you.

Remember the golden rule of kaw semzz.

Play the game the way you choose. Not the way someone else tells you to.

I've chosen to join an alliance after many years of playing mostly solo. You can pick at that all you like. makes no difference.

I

9. Your best friend is a dude who called himself "Alison" for 4 years and pretended to be a girl for the same duration? lel Okay.

Makes sense. With your mental instability that has you constantly rambling about things you have no clue about, you and the catfish dude would be best buds. :lol:

It's pathetic to see roni, a middle aged woman stalking the forums and running his/her mouth over and over. We get it, you fail at real life, you need the kaw forums to constantly validate you.

10. The way you play the game has no bearing on me, you want to make other men fall in love with you? Great do it. Wanna farm some noobs while cowering in a huge alliance for protection? You go girl! Heck it wouldn't even bother me if you went back to being a build dropping pain in the ass. You mistake my pointing out how you play the game and ridiculing it for me being bothered about it. Taking reading lessons from Roni are we ?

11. If I remember right, pretending to be a girl and hit on men is something he liked doing. :lol:

12. I'm sorry semzz, until I saw your name in our ca, i'd never heard of you.

You just sound like a whiny little kid who's mad he was stripped for being on the losing side on this occasion.

I mean, why else would you be making butthurt threads, Then spending all day crying and moaning in forum. It's a bit lame actually.

13. -Voice_of_truth- is the jealous idiot LadyAsh .You aint even good at trying to do a new persona .You failed already at the start.

14. Roni. You old woman. Shut up lol.
    Such a fail lol, you must be so lonely in real life to stalk a kids game.

15. Nice try but you cant even do a alt account . Keep the jealousy up ash i expect nothing less from you.

16. Know what's lame?
    Pretending to be a woman for 4 years, hitting on guys and enjoying them hitting on you too, calling yourself Alison, Queen of the Noobs.

If you ask me bro, that's lame.
    It shows deep seated identity issues if you need to pretend to be a woman to get guys to hit on you.

I mean, what normal dude pretends to be a girl on a game for 4+ years? Eck.

17. LOL I've been stripped countless times Allison. Unlike you, I joined this war on the side that had less #s so yeah I kind of plan on being stripped. I also have an extremely large mouth so that helps.

Know what I've never done? Pretended to be a woman and created fake online relationships with other men. But I give you alot of credit. Most would be too embarrassed to show their faces. Not you, your just to scared to have stats without being in the largest alliance for protection.

18. Using the word bro now to try and flip the heat off you now that we know who you really are -voice_of_truth- = LadyAsh she must be forum banned so hiding now on a new account to continue to spew her hate & jealousy .

19. Thanks for your life story semzz. You sound really badass.

I'm just wondering why you would think having a big mouth on an iPhone tap game is worth mentioning? Or why you think anyone would be scared of? What?

Do you have a real life? Or is this your life ?

20. No to further elaborate on my grand life story, I just like talking smack,always have, always will.

Kind of like you pretended to be a woman for years because you have no stones. I just like it.

Just like before you joined the largest alliance in the game you would drop build consistently to hide. I just like it.

Just like you like defending Roni, who just makes stuff up on a whim with no proof, screen shots, another person to verify or anything other than her 0 credibility word. I just like it.

;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.