New We are Rogue Banter thread.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Semzz, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herpules reeks of being unable to spell
    Edit: he edited ?

2. ...youre mother

Is the one that reeks

3. Your*

4. I would bait too considering this is a child's game.

5. Well indeed correct for normal users, but moderators are allowed to ask people to leave the thread if they attempt to derail or break the ToU by their actions, if they continue to remain on a thread they will be forum banned for 24 hours UNLESS! op or anyone else continues to mention them after we asked them to leave, so there for they would be allowed back on the thread only if they were mentioned.

6. We at sos had a fun osw v we are rogue which ended in a mcf. Good ppl there who go about the game in a proper manner with respect.

Best wishes regardless of trolling on the thread.

7. So let me sum this up in an attention seeking attempt op decided to create a baiting thread. Mostly because he was "annoyed" with roni. Yet he creates a thread for her to thrive on? :roll: No contradiction here, lil man.

8. Yes statless alt that probably created that crap account just so you can post that, you're right.

If the (at the time) 6 page thread created by an Apoc member was bad enough, it could be moved to the graveyard and cleaned up, whereas the thread I locked was almost 20 pages deep, had almost zero comments pertaining to the op, which was RECRUITMENT AND MENTORING in case anyone's forgotten and was beyond saving.

Please do go on though about how a mod that hasn't been a part of Apoc in months is a bias Apoc mod. I really enjoyed that part oh voice of truth. :lol:

You want some truth, how's this;

Truth: A very large number of you from every Apoc opponent clan used to pm me almost daily to report any and all types of infractions against you. I did everything I could to help you all out, I didn't care where you were from, just like I don't now. I joined Apoc and nothing changed, you all still came to me with your complaints. Players from Zaft, YaFi, DKoD, New Age, Rise Against, Outlawz etc etc and I STILL did my job and silenced or banned Apoc members. I might add that at one time or another I have visited and spent time in every single one of your clans with possibly the exception of RA, but someone screams bias because a number of mods chose to join Apoc and suddenly I'm the bad guy. Some of you I considered friends, (as well as anonymous people on a tap tap game can be friends I guess), but apparently, to my surprise, most of you are simply followers and no longer have a voice or opinion of your own. Or at least one you'll voice if it conflicts with what your leaders want you to think. ;)

So yeah voice of truth, I'm the puppet.

️

9. OP butthurt cry baby that's all

10. Did I hurt your feelings Drgn? You seem awfully agitated there.
    Apoc used you, you were/are a puppet.
    That is a fact.
    Everyone on KaW knows the bias you've demonstrated on multiple occasions but then again, apoc using their mods to bend the rules in their favour is nothing new. You just ended up being a puppet that was used by them for that purpose.
    You're right about one thing, a lot of us from apoc did PM you with tons of infractions / reports and more than often you were happy to bend the rules in our favour to silence an opponent. No denying that.

I wouldn't worry about it, everyone on KaW knows you're pretty useless as a mod and that you only move when Apoc wants you to.

Apoc has been using their mods to *try* and win OSWs for years now. It's funny, Apoc is the new ZAFT. Just a matter of time before they implode and it's already happening.

11. Here comes the butthurt coward no stats cry baby. Dragn actually the most straight forward mod. Even ATA does not like him much for not kissing ATA ass. We know who the number 1 kiss ass mod in KAW and it's not Apoc 

12. Why is it players who've never been part of kotfe are always the same people whining about kotfe this and kotfe that.

Kotfe look after their own. Simple as that.

Kotfe have an extremely well streamlined hierarchy and procedures in place that protects and supports all its members, big, small, new or old.

People on the outside have no idea how well organised this family of clans are.

People on the outside are always looking for some unfairness. There is nothing unfair. Kotfe just have the best dental plan and holiday resorts for all the members. That's it really.

"They mostly come out at night....mostly"

Rip Bill Paxton.

13. You got something brown on your nose there SkinnyMinny/Alision, or should I say dude who pretended to be a woman for 3+ years on this game? Who u pretending to be this time?

Sorry kotfe still gonna keep u in their sub only lol

The irony is kotfe calls them selves the saviours of kaw, but they worse than Zaft and some of the highest rules breakers, ally hoarders and bullies out there.

14. The statless alt's main is batfish. People shouldn't speak to it unless it can post with its main. It should get some new material also.

15. If I didn't think you were full of crap before, I most certainly do now. I've never "bent the rules" for an Apoc member or any other player. As far as a lot of "us" pming me with tons of infractions, you're again mistaken. I rarely received any complaints from Apoc and if I did and it wasn't a blatant infraction it would get sent to support for them to handle.

If you weren't too scared to post with a main I'd suggest posting screenshots if you have proof of any wrongdoing on my part, but we all know that's not going to happen.

So before you claim to speak for everyone on KaW, speak for yourself instead of on a statless alt you coward, otherwise no one is ever going to take anything you say seriously.

One question though, Apoc doesn't have a no forum policy and they're all generally man/woman enough to post with a main, so if you're indeed from Apoc like you claim, why create an account for the sole purpose of trying to insult me on the forum when there will literally be no repercussions?

16. I think you mixed up YAFAILS with KOTFE for KAW saviours mr butthurt statless coward cry baby 

17. Oh look musang crawling in a crack or two at kotfe  as for kotfe looking out for their own. I can tell you from personal experience with my mole. I def don't see it happening. Ive seen power hungry fights in cc. I've seen members farming each other and strips being ran on so called family. Yeah great hierarchy there.

18. Okay, to all the people calling this a baiting thread, you are as crazy as Roni. The title says banter thread, the OP says banter thread so how have you been baited into reading it? Pretty sure everyone knew what they were getting into when they clicked open.

I mean let's be real, if you didn't come here to banter or to read other people's banter than you haven't been baited your just a moron. Lili, I get that you and Roni are friends but if you've picked up any of what I put down you would see that I have given her numerous ways out of this from the start. She started off with what many would call a lie but I'll just label it a fictional truth. I have debunked it numerous times over and yet she keeps going with it.

Do feel free to post some picture and gif swag on my thread though Lili. Sometimes I think the stuff you post is funny not gonna lie. Other times I don't which I'm sure is not a shocker to you. ;)

19. Don't tell people to do on my thread skinny, I had alot of respect for you for years for playing the game how you liked and not caring who cared. Then your balls shrunk into your chest and you joined the biggest alliance in the game pretty much nullifying any of the cool stuff you did prior. You should now change your name back to Allison since if you ever had a pillar it's all you have now that the stones are gone.

20. Do drop your he-man big talk little boy semmz . i wrote no lies whatsoever . We are rogue joined in with gang bullying and thats a fact.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.