New We are Rogue Banter thread.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Semzz, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Actually on kaw you are just a player. I do not attack personal life. I will go after kaw ignorance and stupidity. So if that's hurts your feelings, well that's your problem and not mine. If you think I won't respond to lying about my family or myself, guess you see how I respond. You want to call people bully's . How about looking in the mirror and realizing you yourself are no different if this is how you feel.

2. ^pretty deep tbh, chill man it's a game

3. DKOD are a clan of bullys thats a fact. How you passed out my name to every contact and your family alliance clans proves it.And yes dkod were invictus . You may have took yourselves back out of it now but you had the invictus banners . And i did continue getting attacked by you all for over a year. It shows what a low level slimeball you are puns to pretend its all make believe. I hope Apoc take you to hell and no return because you are trash . .

4. I'm old

5. What's we are rogue???...ig fanboys or sommit?

6. um and as for locking my thread for being off topic? I asked for the banter if you would have taken the time to read it Drgn, I would consider that biased, as Semzz stated, the other forum is still alive, only fair to lock it too.

7. Wow roni go count the popcorn on your ceiling. You are so full of yourself. Keep talking to your other personalities. Everything you say is with drool coming out your mouth. Keep sweating us. It's funny that - few months of you as farm in 2014 has caused so much feelings deep within . For who don't like the thread. Easy solution. Stay off of it. Snoopy , could really careless if you support or not. Play with the Foxes. Eb your way through kaw. Be boring.

8. Im just here for the paint chips  on second thought come at me brah,my dad can beat up ur dad

9. No one sweats you puns, you are a joke. Even back then when i used keep hitting you .You came to my clan owner threatening to tell roni to stop hitting you.Because if i dont then you will hit the owner instead.I even was in a osw against dkod ,- young ,gifted and dangerous versus dkod. You are a clan of idiots nobody sweats you.

10. And again we get to see how the great machine works. Roni's mind has some how merged puns telling her that we are rogue never farmed her, and semzz telling her that we are rogue never farmed her, and it spit out that puns said that dkod never farmed her. Bravo old girl, at least your machine is still running albeit unoiled. ;)

Edit: small Phonics correction

11. Kasama, do everyone a favor and please leave my thread ty.

Strike That, Reverse.. Kasama please feel free to stay on this thread as long as you like,talk smack to whomever you like, about whatever you like.

This is the people's thread. ;)

12. Great read love the banter !

13. What did you expect?

There has always been a strong moderation bias towards Apoc and their cronies. The correct procedure regarding your thread would have been to graveyard it, clean it up and repost it but what Drgn choose to do is just everyday Apoc bias. Not really surprising though, when it comes to puppets, Drgn takes the cake. :lol:

If the recruitment thread by Apoc on AT were to be derailed you can be rest assured that it would be GY-ed to be cleaned and then reposted and the offending players would have been banned? If it wasn't, Apoc mods would make sure it were.

Bias? Go figure. But like ZAFT, Apoc will eventually be taken down due to their bullying/scare tactics.

14. Silly op, you can't ask people to leave your thread anymore.

You seem to have been around a while but you lack the knowledge, oh well.

Learn new things, I suppose.

16. If I weren't a shell of my former self, I'd expalin that you were dumb and missed the joke in all of it, because I already knew that you can't ask people to leave but that I wasn't actually asking you to leave and that it was a ling-wonded attempt at a joke. (not funny)

But I am a shell now, so I don't do much but shine in the sun. ;)

17. OP reeks of butthurt
    

18. Love the banter

19. Ling wonded?

Don't do much but shine in the sun? What the hell are you talking about?

If you knew all this, you wouldn't have made that post.

More importantly, you could have actually done better with your punchline.

Whatever that might have been.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.