Trading Eq Back to devs

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Enryu, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Not sure if this has been posted yet I'm sure it has. But what if we could trade old eq back in to devs for the aqua and inferno we put into it like a 50% or 75% refund like buildings?

2. Nope.....never been suggested. ...great new idea.....keep up the good work your clearly a forum expert

3. Can I trade this thread for a new one?

4. No support

5. This is a worse Idea than D1's war record

6. Rip rekt
    And this idea is brought up weekly for the last 4 years

7. don't spend the aqua and inferno if you want a refund smh

8. Nothing's worse than your name

9. Rekd

10. I would roast op but at this point he's been practically lit on fire by every1.

Rip op

11. Only thing I suggest is a trash box for useless equipment and let's get some better ones️

12. What if the Devs don't want our old equipment?

13. Suppourt, we should be allowed to cash in old/unwanted event eq for Aqua and inferno

14. Let's throw all the equipment away and "fight" bare-assed

15. How about let devs count all our equipments into our bfe stats
    if u put eq into the slot, it counts 100%; if eqs not into slot, it counts 2% or 5%

16. Or necrobump threads on this topic if more valid ideas to add. Repetitive threads on the same topic r unnecessary IMO.
    That is if bumping is ok.

17. I think a better idea would b to merge equips into 1 singular equip

The merge wouldn't necessarily add more to the stats rather allow the merged equip to retain bonuses and eb bars that req a specific equip

18. Support should get at least some nobility points or crystals

19. Support, old equip to aqua and inferno, or mithrills for aqua/inferno, i have 40k mithrills but no use :/, all my war equips not fully enchants because the lack of aquas! :/ and the failed so op ;( its like 10% over 100 the chance of success lol

20. Tanner your one to talk, you get rekted on the daily.