Weekday Events

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by xXlllXx_GRIM_REAPER_xXlllXx, Feb 25, 2017.

1. First of all, I am addicted to KAW. I play too much and toss plenty of real cash into the game. That being said, I also have a life. On the weekends, I have plenty to do. Why are all special promos, zta etc on the weekends. Why is the All-star wars on a summer weekend every year? Don't you enjoy the outside in the summers? Is there not something better to do on a Summer weekend? Please have the occasional special event or gold payout in the weekdays.

2. Because many big spenders of this game have these weird things that are called jobs....

So they only have weekends off

3. They are big spenders on the lb, certainly they can kaw and work at the same time.

4. Well said chy. I prefer to spend my weekends betting on pony's and blowing cash on hookers. Let us blow Kaw cash on weekdays

6. It seems like a theme around here thats not likely to change. It works with my schedule well but I dont see a reason to not have more "middle of the week" ZTA etc.

It would also solve the seemingly unseen issue with PvP event, nobody in their right mind is going to waste time and xtals on PvP event with current rewards when they can just train zta and make 10x more gold and the same amount (if not more) event items.