Calling all ATA players: help us beta-test our newest game!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Feb 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If there's some kind of cross-pollination between these games..cool. But seems as if there could be resources allocated to improving this one. Maybe it would be like converting a rocking horse into a hologram-projecting drone-too taxing on the existing raw materials.

2. I said you guys sent me a message but I can't find the message of before said yes or no have a good day or what could help me out thanks

3. Just signed up, looking forward to the new style

4. Not interested

5. Can I try it

6. Beta is running, noice

7. Can i still register?

8. You are welcome to apply to be a part of the beta, but seeing as the beta has already started I don't see your chances of being chosen being very high. But you never know.

9. Meh I was chosen but didn't know how to go about doing it so oops

10. 53.4265625.5546

11. Follow the instructions that you were sent! Quite straight forward.

12. The beta has started? I got the message for my email being confirmed but I haven't had any notification for the beta starting or how to join

13. As stated before getting an email confirmation does not guarantee a beta spot. At the moment it is in closed beta which means a select few will be chosen. Yes, the beta is in progress but only a few invites have gone out in small batches via email.
    If you received a confirmation message before and you replied to it then you still have a chance at getting a spot, but again it is not guaranteed. Just sit tight and keep an eye out at your email to see if you get an invite.

14. As mentioned above, we're very slowly rolling out invites.
    We want to make sure everything is stable and all of you joining at once doesn't kill the servers.

15. Pick me I'll help beta test a new game

16. Will we receive in game notifications when an email is sent to us in case it gets sent to junk mail and we miss it?

17. No you won't, at least last I've heard

18. Correct, there is no notification. You will just simply be sent the email and you will just have to keep an eye out for it. But from all I've seen no one has had the email sent to their junk folder, it's always been sent to their main email with no issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.