How did you find KaW? Especially if you're a newer player

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Aphroditia, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Heard about it from a friend in 2012 & got hooked early on but have had a love-hate relationship with Kaw since the release of HTE's.

2. The same reason for me

3. Same as me, i came 2012 i belive. What's sad is if you type War on app store now KaW does not show up at all. RIP KaW

4. I can't remember if it was in top grossing or top free games, but it was top something over 6 yrs ago, so I downloaded it. :)

5. I had just received a new hairstyle by my girl at SuperCuts...a Prince Valiant. I drove home from the strip mall in my 88 Astrovan. My cassette player jammed some Madrigal grooves as I sipped on my daiquiri. I felt good yo. When I got home there was this gnome gargoyle type creature messing with the neighbor's sprinkler. I said.."yo! You gotta stop that cuz!" The creature was all grizzled..face looking like a diseased pancreas. So I unsheathed my Elven dagger, Runemirth...I gutted the creature and severed his optic nerves...there was blood and eye juice all over my tunic. This made me feel very medievalish

6. ..so I looked up medieval frisky games in ITunes Store. I chanced upon Kaw. When I'm not quaffing mead and strumming on my lute

7. ..or smoking tangymaiden wart herb in my Gandalf pipe..I play kaw

8. I found it in the App Store I want to say I was looking under strategy or simulation and stumbled upon it. At first it was kind of slow because I didn't know of clans and ebs. Then one day I got on it and joined a clan and the rest is history.

9. The OG mochigames. I think what got me hooked was how horrendous Kaw Conquest was that I had to play the real thing

10. It was an advertisement for some game I can't quite remember, but I know I could get free stuff. When I initially downloaded the game I didn't like it and I deleted it. Then a couple years later I saw it in the Top Grossing and thought I'd give it a shot now that it had more than like 400-500 players.

I've always stuck around. I've taken hiatus' of course, but always come back. Met some tremendous people on here and it's been an overall good experience.

11. My first account was July or so 2010. I ended up quitting because I didn't find it interesting. Then, around Christmas of that same year, I found it in Apple store. I ended up trying it again, and I ended up getting a good owner by the name of Queen vashti. Been here ever since, with a couple breaks here and there.

12. Welll I was drunk one day and was looking for online games to troll and I found kaw. Wound up creating an account and getting banned within a day. Good times.

13. I was on a PIMD forum and I saw KAW multiple times so I searched for KAW on Play Store then this app appeared so I downloaded it.

14. Friend showed it to be like 7 years ago. We were super young at the time, and would stay up all night to participate in wars our clan was doing, don't think we ever won any lmao. Super fun times were had. Friends stopped playing a few months after ebs came out and so did I until recently. Feels good to be back.

Clan was called Guardians of Destiny if you wanna check it out. My name at the time was MastaJay

15. My friend told me about this game where he was scouting and stealing from people and they get so angry

After a year of him talking about it I tried it out

16. Same

17. My bff had been playing for a few months and kept nagging me to play. Started on pc before I even had a smart phone

18. This one time at band camp.. :lol:

19. 2010 or 2011, not sure when, I downloaded KaW as an offer to get free chips in some Poker game. Stuck with it and enjoyed it.