Long thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kasama, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Well I don't see a reason posted on the thread, more likely support has removed it.

If moderators were to remove threads a reason would of been posted on the thread.

I can answer the reason why the thread was removed cause it does contain spam and nothing related to kingdoms at war.

But if you feel that the thread was removed wrongly you may open a ticket up with your concern and see what support may say in your ticket.

Cheers.

2. Nice try sasuke

3. I'd like to but since it was removed I must abide by not reposting it as somehow it is not acceptable? Lol

I don't understand your misdirected hatred towards me and my writing style. I don't trash forums. At least I don't think I do. This really seems like a personal attack. Why can't I use forums without trying to grow? Is that so wrong?

From my count, there are only three users who follow your statement.

Me, -pipe- and x_x. Last guy still being active, me thinks.

Therefore, two players and even then you have had little to no interaction with the 2nd individual.

Trolling and flaming? I'm offended.

For good reason? What might this reason be, oh so intuitive one?

I made sure it was all clear.

Thank you for the speedy response.

But I posted the thread in off-topic so it would be clear that the thread was unrelated to KaW and in regards to it containing spam?

I'm curious, what spam? o.o

It was a recipe to make jack o' lanterns.

4. Well there's ya problem. I'm sure your supposed to use pumpkins. 