Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. "If he's not BC idc he's a noob and shouldn't tell me what to do." -Every mid asking for seals/build advice ever.

2. Do pc accounts that once were connected to a device, but now is not connected to a device, but connected to facebook recieve free speakers?

3. Nope, noticed that in past few days. PC logins don't give you speakers

4. You get them for logging in daily. PC logins don't count, so no, you wouldn't get free speakers.

5. Does equipment plunder bonus affect how much you make per hit on an eb? Please wall me back the answer. Thank you much appreciated.

6. Could someone link me to the buildings and land costs thread? It used to be in strategy but I can't seem to find it.

7. Look in guides

8. Do steals take more or less gold than an attack? In a 1v1 strip if I were only able to stl my targ would I be very effective?

9. Depends on size but usually attacking will give more gold

10. Something you should know as well.

The more troops your enemy has, the nore effective your steals are. So, i would run a bar of steals before attacking.

11. Most equipment doesn't affect your eb plunder and only increases your PvP plunder. The s6 helmets however did increase eb plunder by a small %

12. About what CS can you start hitting top 5-10 LB players?

13. You would have to be quite big

14. If the hit range math in this game stays relatively constant past say 200-300m cs.. then you probably dont have to be that big.

Is there actually any known method of determining this? Im sure there may have been at some point, but with new lands its always changing.

15. If you knew the answer, then why ask?

16. If you knew the answer, then why ask?[/quote]

Sorry I asked a question you couldnt answer Zorkay. I really I dont know the answer though, I have to make a lot of assumptions.

The largest player that hits me is just shy of 800m CS, while Im 189mish CS. So I could just assume if number 10 is 1.1b CS, you'd have to be 275m CS to hit him?

17. Why delete threads that are interesting and funny to read?
    Is KaW really that pathetic that freaks n weirdos can't have a voice?

18. I was reading that Brony crap when you deleted it. Missed the second page. What I miss?

19. Spock posting an image saying "Oh my god why" or something like that and then me asking how often he thinks exactly that as a mod of KaW. So, all in all, nothing.

20. I can't buy anything. When purchasing, remind me to quantify my account by filling a number sent to my phone, but in fact, I didn't receive anything. Furthermore, the page would jump to App Store and ask me to login. But when I typed the right password it told me I can't login. But in fact I was already login. What is the matter?