Anime Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ProviingAPoint, May 3, 2016.

1. I thoroughly enjoyed Kids on the Slope (eng title)

2. Avatar - the last air bender is one of my favourite anime.

[​IMG]

3. One Outs.

Awesome baseball anime!

And also Sword Art Online!

4. How can anyone like SaO, it's so bad 

5. Anime version of kaw. Carry our kingdoms over and hack and blast our enemies.
    Sounds great.

Molediver, dangeio and wicked city are a couple of faves.

6. No one said FMA?? Anyways samurai champloo,one piece ,hxh are the only ones I've watched.

7. I think anime viewers should be deported

8. Detective Conan is a great anime to watch too. It's my second favourite

[​IMG]

9. What a bunch of nerdz

10. *executed

11. Deadman wonderland. I find the brand of sin concept intriguing (manipulation of blood in different ways). I also find it intriguing how ganta doesn't realize his friend shiro is why he got sent there in the first place. While short it has always been my favorite anime.

12. From all accounts I loved the most is Tokyo Ghoul! Naruto! Hitman Reborn! Fairy Tail! Highschool DxD! Fullmetal Alchemist! AOT!

But obviously I HATE DRAGON BALL!

DRAGON BALL SUCKS!
    DRAGON BALL SUCKS!
    DRAGON BALL SUCKS!

13. Deadman wonderland is an interesting anime but they pretty much made it impossible to carry it on with a lot of the changes they made from the original source. They could do it but a lot of stuff wouldn't fully make sense.

14. Because some kid who can manipulate his blood and has an albino crazy girl sidekick makes total sense already.

Kezzer, you say the darndest things.

15. Never said it was logical I was saying it deviated from the source too much in certain ways so it made it difficult to follow up

16. Berserk. Awesome story. Awesome protagonist. Dimension W. Great story but you don't completely understand it until the end. Naruto was alright, very creepy when you first see garra. Akame ga kill. Great story but depressing beginning and end. And personally, from watching fma and fmab, fma has a better story but no ending....at least fmab has an ending. Attack on titan was really cool, but it is on a huge cliffhanger an its been like that forever. SAO, i thought season 1 was Awesome. Then it gradually got worse. With faries and lightsabers, its not cool anymore. Dbz was the first anime i got into but now that i've watched all of all series relating to dbz, there are a lot of loopholes. Good story though.

17. Family Guy is my favorite anime. Stewie is so great. "Don't have a cow, man!"

18. Robot chicken = best animation show
    Funny as all get out and slap your knee comedy with all those great toys from the 80's

19. Cory in the house is probably the best anime

20. "I'll take a potato chip.. AND EAT IT!"