Solved!(for some at least)

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by _______D_A_R_K_N_E_S_S_______, Feb 17, 2017.

1. First I would like to apologize for not posting this in best off...hopefully someone can move it there.

Now to the point...due to my scientific knowledge( and 35 seconds of thinking) it occurred to me I can solve a problem that had troubled mankind for a long looong looooooong time: WHAT CAME FIRST? THE CHICKEN OR THE EGG

Now, if u accept evolution to be way of us getting here, you (hopefully) know evolution is gradual change in allele frequency overtime. So at some point there was a egg that was significantly different from the other (separared) populations and the chicken that came out was in fact a different specie now.

So indeed, the egg WAS first
    [​IMG]

People who don't accept evoloution: well that issue remains undecided

2. U got it wrong the yolk came first

3. But how does the egg hatch without a chicken?

4. So there was chickens running around that wasnt my chicken. It layed an egg that produced the chicken i eat today? Wow
    The chicken that isnt mine, came first for sure. It evolved over time, in turn evolving the egg.
    Yep so you wrong. So close to best of too

5. OP logic is sound. Needless to say, that has been my conclusion ever since the day the issue crossed my mind. Humpty Dumpty on the other hand....

6. Which ever God created first.

7. How long have fish been laying eggs?

8. The egg nor the chicken came first, the rooster did B-)

9. But that creature that layed the egg would be so close to a chicken that we would regard it as a chicken , it would be more similar to that egg than our current chickens are to the first chicken

10. My logic is sound ppl...so change ur logic to mine kthx
    [​IMG]
    (In love with that gif lel)

11. Whenever the modern chicken came out it had to have been in the egg first so the egg was first

12. Actually, the egg shell is produced after fertilization.

So, the chicken came first.

13. How is there just a random egg that hatched though? Doesnt make any sense obviously a human has babys so the human comes first. Same with the chicken.

14. Basically two animals mated, and the female, or male (animals are messed up) laid an egg. Due to some genetic malfunction, the animal inside that egg was neither of the parents species, or a mixture if different animals. Now lets say the mother or father is looking after its child, like every animal who lays eggs (most) they lay on it to keep it warm. When the egg hatched some random ass creature jumped out and the parents thought it has 3 disabilities, the father tried to knock some autism out of it and threw a killer left hook, and knocked it the ___ out. When the chicken woke up, its father again hit him, but little did the father know, the chicken had then grown a steel chin. The father threw upper guts, hooks, jabs and massive hits, but the chicken took it like it was nothing. But unfortunately the chicken now looked like it had 5 disabilities not 3. Eventually the father stopped after the mother begged him to and to just leave him in a toilet, the chicken was chilling, walking around and was trying to pick up some fine biddies. Unfortunately they all thought he was ugly as __ so they blew him off. The chicken was forced to go to the local fine chick on the street who was only a mere $230 chicken cash, and screwed its brains out. She got pregnant and has a child who was another chicken. And now theres a few billion of the mother ___.

Ps fill in the blanks. Not a bypass, people make their own minds up. I'm not referring to anything bad. Trust. :mrgreen: