UA on Android

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by ViX, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Not a flawless victory when you were unable to capitalise letters at the start of the sentence and after a full stop. You also made the assumption that x doesn't have a big enough farming list for the blocked thing to matter. Maybe they're secretly Spragga and have the whole of KaW blocked.

2. Just another reason to buy apple products...tosses UA on the pile

3. It really isn't though, all it is, is a coding mistake done by the developers.

4. Never shows me earning extra on android. Maybe it takes extra from the target tho... or just plain does nothing. Definitely notice it on my iphone tho. Npticed it two days ago and thought wtf. Thought maybe it just didnt show on my end

5. It usually takes from the opponents end not yours when you have this spell activated.

6. I didnt say anything contrary to this....

7. You don't earn extra with ua on, you just take more. The only way you have to know is if you are taking the inc

8. Support,I tested this only on Android phone and the gold loss never doubled.Didn't really tried it on pc.But this post explained it quite well

9. It's been 5 days since a bug has been reported. How has this not been fixed yet?

10. IPhone conspiracy

11. We'll try to repro and have a dev look into it if we can repro, but AFAIK this is entirely server side and has nothing to do with the device type (client).

12. Mark, understand this would be server side however the server would require the client to tell it that UA has been activated. Perhaps this API call is not functioning as expected.

13. Great to see Devs are aware of the issue

14. Nice job Mark, Android UA still never price yet support said it was fixed, can we gat an update???

15. Apple products are trash only got bigger because of Samsung  only thing iPhone has over Android is camera quality beating all except the Google pixel

16. I would be interested and supportive.

17. I don't have android though, I have an iPhone.