Event Suggestions

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by JEDI-MAESTRO, Feb 9, 2017.

1. More frequent war seasons and updated mith equip, stuff we have now is just absolute garbage compared to current equipment. Drastically needs an update

2. I want to see an event that don't just random drop in a specific epic but in many different ones like a witch hunt chasing from warbeast to haunt to goth and into tfo this is a single drop event the repeat epic rotation becomes boring after several events this however keeps you searching better .consider this for the future 

3. Yeah the mith equipment is good for newer players that missed previous armor slot rewards from events until the next event offering that armor piece comes along.

4. As a long serving player the day the devs took the ability to buy as much mith as you could afford was the day they decided to make war the prime part of kaw life and then they decided that that's the only way you could get war items but with events peeps can pvp and earn and save mith to buy these iconic items which are now obsolete and have no place in the mith realms so we need to put up a better war item section with far greater items and use a different type of currency to get them only in multi warring clans ie not just two but six clans alliances would be made and less osw items to range from new mith old mith gold and other aqua Inf better cruxes 300* and 400 but only in multi warring not for epics

5. And old mith should be able to enchant to new mith at 10 old for 1 new better mith better items for war purpose only

6. I would very much like to see more clan based events, similar to the previous one we had! I dislike how events have made players clan jump (especially near the end of the event) so it would be awesome to incentivise people to stay loyal to their own clans, helping each other through the event to greater rewards!

Another great thing I liked was the events that gave one item drop, like the prima tokens was it? Where it didn't matter what EB you did, you still got rewards! Having to put on different rotations can be challenging for clans that have players in different time zones. In our clan we often put destroyer on at night when there are less hitters, so those players often end up with way more of one type of item and get frustrated.

Edit: Events for different banner tokens would be great, I'm definitely not the only player who has a few continental tokens short of a banner. So future events that drop previous tokens or even generic tokens that aren't useless after the final chapter would be amazing!

7. One idea i suggest is to help the newer players out is to give them an xtal per day if they do 300 actions/day and in their 1st year. Its not a lot to ask and would help them grow with this added incentive. Thats the gist of it and can be altered to suit the idea.

8. Best to make your own thread for anything you want to suggest. From what I saw on adonis' "Christmas wish list" thread, devs dont like multiple paged threads. Its too much for (some of) them.

But an Idea that I think would be great just for fun/boredom is make an event out of the fastest EB times Leaderboard. Only very low tier EBs, could be a side event that runs concurrent with the main one. Each day clans compete to finish a specific EB the fastest. The clan with the fastest time at the end of the day gets a 5% plunder bonus for x amount of time, it can only be refreshed and cant be stacked. So if you were the top clan twice before the 5% spell ends it only refreshes or stacks the spells duration.

Maybe include 3 EBs that clans can compete to finish the fastest. The most difficult EB awards the clan with a 15% plunder bonus, the second a 10% bonus and the easiest would give 5%. The bonus from seperate tiers can NOT be stacked, makes sense that way LB clans can focus on the bigger ones and smaller clans have a chance with the smaller EBs. Once you pick an EB for the day you cant attempt the others, so bigger clans that lost the higher tier cant snipe the smaller EBs if they know they lost the bigger one.

9. I would Like to see something new, a World Boss Event for Example...Once a month on the First Friday every Month... Everyone can hit only regular regens, no xtals.

Rewards are based on Actions, that means ONLY ACTIVITY, As less P2w as possible.

Reward Tiers will be as followng:

Ranking Nobs Xtals Aqua Inferno SB

Top 10 250 10. 500. 500. 2000

Top 100 200. 9. 450. 450. 1800

Top 5% 150 7. 400. 400. 1500

Top 10% 100. 5. 300. 300. 1200

Top 50%. 35. 3. 150. 150. 500

Top 100% 10. 1. 50. 50. 100

10. I like alot of the ideas on this thread but mainly I'd like to see more events that give more incentive for clan loyalty. Could be something simple like the longer you stay in one clan the higher your drops are in epics, for example 3 days = 5% bonus, 7 days = 10% or there could be a tiered reward system which pays out at the end of an event to each clan for a total number collected during.

11. I want to thank all the devs very much for the frequent events.

Please make the payouts more. 

I love you!

12. The devs spend a lot of time and effort on these events, I can tell. Thanks again! 

13. I would like to see individual lowland wars with regular individual wars.

14. End them. Events suck, period.

15. The events have become so complicated and long, they've approached the point of becoming bizarre.
    They're fun but, the game is ultimately fun because of the ability to OSW. Or the impending threat of osw. There's no point in having awesome equips unless they
    can be used against another kingdom.