Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP & allies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by III___Awen___Fairy___lII, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Poor delusiobal and confused Musang. Whether you damaged yafi is not relevant to me. The truth remains... IDD is gone. All the hard work building IDD... gone! Poof! Just like that. Sad sad sad...

And we know you are sad and desperately trying to be relevant...

How?

By constantly blabbering about events that happen years ago... back in the heydays of IDD and NA.

Like the poor delusional homeless old man at the subway always chattering, blabbering and muttering under his breath about his glorious past...

Which brings the question... if yafi is as pretender as you claim, then entire kaw would already know! Why the need to keep announcing?

Is NA so irrelevant in OSW now and you are very scared no one nowadays knows you guys are actually an OSW clan??? My take... this is likely the case.

2. Lol at the yafi or queen alt trying so hard to pretend hes only "a third party spectator" that so eager to prove yafi is still badass and "No Action" is washed up. I should make an alt. Ill call him Truth hurts and im STILL butt hurt. LOL

3. Point noted. You are trying to show us yet another NA member, when presented with logical banter and challenged to back the claims up, is unable to handle, and has to resort eventually to dedicating an entire post for name calling and personal insults. Very typical NA. The pattern just repeats among you guys.

Indeed, NA makes so many claims that they are unable to back it up with. So sad for the state of NA these days. I remember you guys used to present backed up facts to rally kaw against the mods.

KiP is indeed much much classier.

4. Lol it aint that serious bro

5. Put on your big girl panties and DEAL with it :)

6. Butthurt much!!!!! Hehehehe

7. There is much salt here. Its like we are preserving fish/meat
    Really though. 51 pages of post xD

8. So A Yafi Fool Says Oh How I Dont Attack Him...... 24hrs Later he has Over 300 inc attacks dishes out, he then wipes his wall saying i dont attack and says i only scout him under 10x a day if that3 days after his statement and over 1k losses built up in that short period it dawned on me how true this whole theme of great pretenders is.

139,995 battle losses 3 days ago now over 141,000 losses the pretender has a huge mouth. I guess thats why he gets stuffed so much. Everyone drops their load where fits best they say

Oh yafi ya pretenders.
    Sad sad sad people making a mockery of yourselves. Ss dont lie i gots it allwherz my inc tho urgh got me crying for inc again. Least BlackCenturion Has More fight n sense than to lie and be such a pathetic gimmick. I say that but gotta let all know he too is another fake ass gimmick its the trend in yafi.

#GimmickLifestyle
    #GreatPretenders
    #VictimsInDisguise

9. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

#GOAmakesEturdcryalot

10. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Aww little Didums Did Over 1k attacks in 3days put you stuck on repeat
    You do make me cry sadly, sometimes i almost die too, such is the effect when one laughs so uncontrollably at A Fake All Mouth No action Tool.

Cmon GoA, Man Up N Fight.
    Stop letting everyone beat you down

Never met someone who spews as much disillusioned nonsense as yourself whilstsitting back and taking all i gove you without well much back. Literaly youre the top of the list when comes to laughing stocks sitting in yafi.

Plz plz plz stop hiding your Mp Ally GoAI jus wanna strip you daily, you know how it goes, i pluck and screw you good and have you waste sb yu clearly lack

BROKE BOY
    NO FUNDS TO DO SQUAT

ILL GIVE YOU A CF TODAY, CONTINUE BEING A FAIRY AND TRY TO GROW OKAY. its actually hilarious. In all yafi strips the last 2months Youve funded none

Ill wait tho, for your coming of age. Maybe your bags will grow and the balls within will drop, maybe jus maybe, i may even let you taste the fruits of ya girl again. Awww my little gimmick.didums. there there now GoA
    THERE THERE!!

Hands Tissues To Yafi
    "Dry up your wet dog GoA Guys"

11. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

#GOAmakesEturdcryalot

12. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

You need to hit back first little buddy. Whatever on that pipe is really screwing you up

13. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

It hurts him when he its me, the rage fails makes him sad i believe. He gets 1 win in 5 attempts and posts his wall all my gold is gone
    Sometimes i drop my spies to hb for him to get more success but still he syruggles and he only hits evry 2-4 days the other days he wallows in misery he got himself in my web amd thinks wat lies to contrue he is doing well

Dont believe anyone can say they hit me and get no return inc, i dont understand how he takes it.

Obviously he's slow, A special Needs kinder person.
    #MentallyDeranged

14. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

#GOAmakesEturdcryalot

15. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

just leave the game already guys

16. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Obviously he's slow, A special Needs kinder person.
    #MentallyDeranged[/quote]

Thats a common attribute in yafi bro. They a lot a slow. No humor. No good banter.

17. Would elizabeth_bathory like to explain why she was attacking Sweet Spot last night for having a yafi member in clan? Calling him a "war runner" when in fact, Benhorroz_in_Pyjamas was actually in Sweet Spot first and was currently still sitting naked and inactive in Sweet Spot at the time her cronies were using intimidation tactics on Sweet Spots admins to kick yafi...? Oh and all this happens while she has a pass good till Feb 20th on her wall from Lounge of Legends... Gotta love NA logic.   

18. o_O didn't you guys hit kip for letting na hit ebs smh don't act like yafi never has done this tactic every osw clan does this.
    Yafi logic
    Hypocrites much.

19. Guess u missed the part about her clanny being in Sweet spot at the same time... Or the part where she already has a pass on her wall from an hte clan that is not part of her alliance... 

As for how the osw with Kids in Pyjamas started...

In other words... KIP not only was letting na into their clan but they also funded strips on yafi in addition to talking smack. That's a bit different than elizabeth_bathory and her cronies attacking a clan they know is neutral because their own member is there too... All while having a pass good til Feb 20th from the hte clan where she's hanging out with Twicc, Skalman, Farmer Dan and others... Point is don't go crying about "osw runners" when u yourself are acting like one and your own clanny is in the same clan... /drops mic

20. Moron. Please I'm still waiting for you to quote me talking about anyone's eb history prior to you mentioning it. If you can't provide it then you might as well shut your lying trap.

Please enlighten me moron.