KaW Gym Go'ers? Are They Real?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Yuki_TDT, Feb 7, 2017.

1. I'll pm as I can't publically say it.

2. I've been a daily gym goer now for over a year. I reached a point where I was tired of being out of shape and lacking energy. My best friend is my workout accountability partner and it works great because we are slightly competitive enough with each other that it pushes me to try harder for each weight goal and lifting goal.

He and I also play several league sports a week:

Wallyball every Monday, Wednesday, Friday
    Basketball for one hour on Tuesday, Thursday
    Soccer right after Basketball
    Ultimate Frisbee on Saturday
    Volleyball on Sunday and Monday night

What are some of your favorite exercises for the various muscle groups?

3. If you can tap, you can squat! Wait...
    Great for you OP, keep it up!
    Seriously, exercising is so good for you. 10 minutes of yoga a day keeps the back and knee pains at bay.
    For my f2p homies, remember that you can work out at home. Tons of free bodyweight and low impact workout videos out there for all levels of fitness. You're your only obstacle to a stronger, healthier you.

4. Yes I do. Started off at 358 pounds now I'm at 298. Still doing gym 4x a week

5. I help defend a couple gyms on Pokémon go

6. Hey that's an amazing weight loss brotha! Keep it going! Stay on that grind.

7. Hey that's an amazing weight loss brotha! Keep it going! Stay on that grind.

8. I war and osw at the gym

9. Me and my current workout buddy do get competitive haha. I can always start hitting new reps but he takes some more time but he's been personally going by himself too. I see progress easily but he's trying to catch up. He's gonna catch up to me in two months or three in my opinion.

And my favorite exercises are like chest press, squat, deadlift, pull ups, cable rows, curls, and a couple others I can't remember ATM. I have a routine already set haha.

10. Any of you have weight goal or like they to say PRs squat, deadlift and bench??

11. The gym is for people that don't go outside. You are basically living like a hamster if go to the gym for exercise.

12. I go for weight loss and muscle building but I also like hiking or just walking around my town. Haven't gone hiking in a while now that I think of it. Want to go to angels landing thou.

13. HEH?! o_O

14. The gym is my lyf

15. Op's name answers the question before even opening the thread.

16. If you mean gyms in PoGo then yes

17. I go to the gym 4-5x a week to keep in shape for life and to keep out of physical therapy. It also helps to wake me up for work, keeps my stress down and calms my mind.

18. I'm 6'4" and weigh 170ish and I don't really work out lol rip athleticism

19. I dont go daily but I do go ^_^ at least 3 times a week, although im only semi active on kaw. Wasnt for losing weight to go the gymn was actually to gain weight for me :lol:

20. I'm 6'7" and 300, I'm a bear in human clothing.

I'll dominate you even harder then PIMD hardcore bdsm role play.