Event Suggestions

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by JEDI-MAESTRO, Feb 9, 2017.

2. Unfortunately the way kaw is set up now.
    No events would hurt more players than having them.
    They are the best way for new, small and mid players to grow.

Though I agree it would be nice to get a change in pace and style.
    Losing events with things as they are does more damage than good.

Devs just need to find a way to better balance them. And one item events thus far have proven to be the best way to encourage activity due to people not having to chase things they don't care about.

Putting items in battle list actions should also spice things up for many.
    Though many would request an opt in / out spell.

4. In my opinion, the best events are events with limited edition eb, like the "old man of the forest" or "demon god Zelgarad"
    I really enjoy discovering new eb, even if the payout is bad

5. The concept behind the old man eb was nice but it could use some work it would be fun to have more ebs/ events like that it was very fun! Also more community events to try and close the lb gap between the new people and lbs theres suck a big gap!

6. Yes!!!!!!!

7. Clan loyalty event.. more silver Bars at 15k and up tiers

8. Event that drops no eq, only Aqua/Inferno/Banner tokens, (7 day only event)

9. Since it is a war game I think they should do another war event were they opt all of Kaw in it again. That was a fun one. Maby try to bring back clan wars for prizes to show Loyalty to your clan. Something along those lines would be nice

10. It's been said before but, to help the players doing wars (serious wars) add a war bank. Then a player trying to grow while warring, doesn't need to lose 25% of there gold to war properly.. It may not effect some as much as others, but if you've been hitting b2b ZTA/htes and saving for something. Banking 100 bil is no biggie, but banking 100tril, that can hurt..
    Maybe a war bank tax of 2.5%. If someone does 4 possible wars a day, its 10% a little easier to deal with..
    Also the possibility of the winning clan receiving a portion of the war tax might be encouraging to players to war more seriously

11. *Waits for grant to post*

12. I really think a revision of the sb pay out should take place ie if i hit 15k event items i make 750 sb more than someone who hit 2k event items....this 2k for 2k is fair as this is attainable for those smaller players but the exponential growth of pay out lacks the luster of someone willing to achive the highe rewards.... Work on this and please every 3 events or so offer an aqua and inferno event

13. Need aqua/inferno event in rotations as this equipment is quite costly to ug and not spending crystals to buy aqua, thats kinda silly at this point.

Agree sb payout should be more for higher event tiers, ATM I get one upgrade per sb payout and eventually may not get that.

I also have read suggestions for clan based event, to encourage loyalty, I would love to see something of this sort and think as others has said can be a addition to the regular individual event.

14. I've been around since the early days where 600K CS was the #1 on leaderboard. When events first started, it wasn't ANYTHING like we've seen before. BUT the event I was mostly engaged it, was the event where a player got assigned difference sides (Owl and something else, idk) and as a team tried collecting the most items. That was the only event that I was constantly checking to see who was in the lead and so on. We haven't had one like that in a long time. I'm sure a lot of us would like to see that again!

15. I think that the chest drop items should be a bit better and the hard items more frequently dropped if doing higher tier epics and add brass bars and crystals to the list ie warbeast should drop crux horn 20 items max30 and 100 bb to say goth could drop crystal 200 bb sod gold crux 50 items max 100 but my suggestion is only a suggestion it won't happen

16. Also I think that the gaps are too high from the 3k mark upwards lowering or adding a slot inbetween 3k and 5k is 2000 from say 1.500 to 2k is only 500 the later stages of events drop chests which if no noble held are useless as I have found many times and the time limit to 24 hrs should be halved to 12hrs to get the chests open faster and more regularly this makes less items clogging up your items list in profile and can we have 1 item that we can use in an epic that would be nice idea

17. Event where everyone is forced into PvP with no way out.

Payout of event items is based on how much gold the other person has out. Event items can be stolen.

Leaders are publicly named as with all other events.

18. Community events like the owl vs boar one

19. This would greatly affect my ability to grow and war at the same time where as my eb only friends grow during the event im forced to wait till the event is over to up grade open lands etc. I love to war but when you bank in silver bars i kills my soul a little everytime