Star Wars discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JEDI-MAESTRO, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Would love to see a darth pleagus movie. He was sidious master and was wayyy more powerful. Hes the one that shifted the force in the entire galaxy to the dark side. And learned how to bring things n ppl back from the dead. The book about him is awesome. Way cool sith lord

2. Isn't the rumour that snoke is plageus?

3. Too many movies.
    Darth Vader was far more threatening when you knew next to nothing about him.

Young Han, that will just be watered down nonsense that goes with the new ethos he didn't shoot first.
    Hans original arc of going from ruthless smuggler to a person with something to believe in and fight for was the best arc.
    That is going to be lost with the new film if they don't have him as a total bad ass rogue.

As for emo Ren.
    The new big bad having all the self control of a toddler is hardly fear invoking.

And tragically with ham being killed off and Carrie fishers death any chance to progress his family arc has been lost.

Not to mention sulky luke who ran off and hid after his pupil turned bad.

Sometimes it's best to know when to stop.
    The original 3 had a story that came full circle.
    And in many ways they should have left it there.

4. I hope they make a sequel to stars wars XXX

5. Yeah, I think Rey is his kid. Or Kylo's twin but definitely a Skywalker

6. They have stated that once Disney took over, the previous EU is no longer cannon (thus Rey and Kylo instead of Jacen, Jaina, and Anakin, etc) They have pulled in Thrawn to make him cannon in Star Wars Rebels cartoon though.

7. Yes, that's the current rumor. Or possibly Palpatine's clone.

8. Actually the most intriguing rumor I have heard about Snoke is that he is Mace Windu.

Now I know it sounds fishy, but just read what the theory is.

"Samuel Jackson himself is a firm believer that Windu didn't die when he was cast out a window by the Emperor in Revenge of the Sith. He argues Jedi have the ability to fall great distances, even injured and not die - he's right.

The Force Lightening the Emperor used on Windu could also attribute for Smoke's disfigurement and pale complexion.

Mace Windu used a purple lightsaber - a symbol of balance between light and dark sides of the Force. Even combining the colors blue and red make purple.

It's documented that Mace Windu was one of the few to possess the ability to utilize both light and dark aides of the Force during combat. Snoke also shows a serious obsession with balance between both the light and dark sides, as shown in The Force Awakens."

Now for the most interesting parts of the theory!

"The theory suggests Finn is a child of Windu's and that as Snoke, ensured he could keep an eye on Finn as he grew up. It's suggested that Kylo Ren was instructed to keep an eye on Finn as well. Which would be why Kylo Ren automatically knew which clone it was that betrayed them, and it would explain how Finn went from Sanitation to a part Kyle Ren's personal squadron.

The moment Snoke mentions to Ren that there has been an awakening, Rey had not yet exhibited any Force sensitivities, however Finn had. If Finn is Windu's son, he would be a Force sensitive as well, but due to not exhibiting any Force sensitivities at an early age, Snoke sought out a different pupil who he could train instead - Kylo Ren.

This means Snoke would have been present in the prequel trilogy - like Mace Windu was. Windu, if still alive would have gone into hiding like the few remaining Jedi and would have witnessed the rise and fall of the Empire.

Mace Windu was betrayed by Anikan Skywalker when he was about to execute the Emperor. This would have been more than enough to solidify his hatred and push him to the dark side. Speaking revenge on the Skywalkers by infiltrating the minds of their offspring, turning them to the dark side as well.

Kylo Ren is seen using Mace Windu's signature "back spin and slice" move. A move no other Jedi really exhibited in previous films. It makes a lot of sense that Kylo would have learned this move if Snoke, his teacher is I'm fact Mace Windu."

It may seem like a long shot, but some facts clearly do back this up. This would explain lots of things that Plagues would have had to develop over the years, as in the obsession for a balance in the force and a terrible disfiguration.

9. ...Much geekness I sense..

....balance out with moar fight scenes I must..

10. I seen dat YouTube video too ;3

11. Most people hate Disney's canon though and have practically chosen what's canon to them. I'm actually enjoying the Rebels series tbh but one thing that really really really really annoys me is.

WHY ARE THE LIGHTSABER BLADES SO THIN?

12. Budget cuts

13. Has anyone ever noticed that in Episode 1 when Anakin takes Padme and R2-D2 to his room to meet C-3PO, there is a statue of Maz Kanata on the desk by the door?

14. Ewoks are just midget Wookies

15. Actually, Lucas wanted the final battle to be on the Wookiee home planet but the cost of making that many rookie costumes back then was cost prohibitive and smaller Wookiees were made and that's where Ewoks come from

16. I feel like the title itself " STAR WARS" is a little bit too much overrated or underrated. There was too much political talk in the prequel, the clone wars show, the rebels. Then the rest is always talking about a plot to destroy the Death Star. Perhaps a title that suits the movie itself?

Star Wars: The empire strikes back -
    Star Wars: The Jedi meets his father.

Star Wars: The force awakens -
    Star Wars: Disney's attempt.

17. Yea, that's what I just said

18. you've changed the way i look at the battle of endor now.

19. Probably been said already...but Princess Leah will probably die episode 8. However, she may not! Considering in Rouge One they had that commander dude completely CGI'd from minute one of his screen time.

Pretty sure that dude who was CGI'd is supposed to be Kilo Rens "master" who was in the hologram in episode 7.

20. Yeah I'm leaning towards them doing CGI