The Vacation

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by VeriVenomous, Feb 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just don't be an hte clan anymore. I use to be in a hte clan and they accepted there death. They realized more admins and owners were having to seal then actual sealers. And it was like that for maybe 2 weeks for them. So they just called it quits as an hte clan. But my pass was still respected else where. So I would suggest maybe you guys do that.

2. They won't make it as an hte clan because they don't have enough sealers

3. I have a cuase

4. If they would give me admin they would be fine

5. Support

6. Double support

7. This clan is dead. Trust me. I'm present.

8. Support.

9. its time for a vacation

10. You finally admit it do you also admit that you guys was lying about what you guys kicked me ak and salty out of clan for

11. You just got trolled by a statless alt impersonating Ellez. :lol:

12. ^you're ruining the trolling shhhhhhh

13. I like how someone has taken the time to impersonate me. Giving out fake passes and even impersonating me on forums, lol you SO win at this life thing <3

14. You've insulted multiple now stating they have no life/ sarcastically implying they have one. Since you like to spend so much time mocking others how about you tell us how great your life is.

Jk I don't want to know about your life, it's probably trash just like your clan. Just go back to your failing clans crappy cc and talk about how great you guys think you are

15. I cant say what i want to say or ill get forum banned :lol:

16. Lmao

17. Dead ass

18. #YourNotTheRealEllez

19. Support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.