Trump's Big Ban

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by The_Big_Bang_Theory, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Okay Jesus was a refugee and fled to another country to escape prosecution.

The difference is that these aren't refugees, these are Muslim on a Hijra.

Again Hijrah, or jihad by emigration, is, according to Islamic tradition, the migration or journey of Muhammad and his followers from Mecca to Yathrib, later renamed by him to Medina, in the year 622 CE. It was after the hijrah that Muhammad for the first time became not just a preacher of religious ideas, but a political and military leader. That was what occasioned his new “revelations” exhorting his followers to commit violence against unbelievers. Significantly, the Islamic calendar counts the hijrah, not Muhammad’s birth or the occasion of his first “revelation,” as the beginning of Islam, implying that Islam is not fully itself without a political and military component. "And whoever emigrates for the cause of Allah will find on the earth many locations and abundance, and whoever leaves his home as an emigrant to Allah and His Messenger and then death overtakes him, his reward has already become incumbent upon Allah." Surah 4:100.

Try again later, but I do expect you to tell me or wrong or something like that.

2. Persecution u mean?

3. I was not thinking about the holocaust (lets all hope something like that will never repeat!) but about the international conflict that has been arised off the situation.

Things are not the same nowadays of course but there are lots of repeating patterns and parallels...

There is an old law that says that violence will always cause new violence.

In wars there are always innocent victims. The USA also produced hundreds of thousands of innocent victims all over the world in the past few decades. No wonder that there are people who are Mad about that. They seeking revenge, thats just natural. Hell, i dont want to justify any violence i just explain. The only way to stop that vicious circle is with wisdom and diplomacy. And maybe some slower movement. Our planet is near to a collapse and all that you hear is that economy must grow. More Smartphone-Generations, more fluctuation, bigger tvs, cars, pools etc.
    This is just mad. The opposite is the case. We need stability and equality. And more education ffs.

One of the most dangerous things on earth is stupidity. When stupidity reaches a certain level people like Trump are getting voted.

/edit:

Just to make sure that i dont get misunderstood: i didnt say that all people who voted for Trump are dump.

4. Nuking 2 cities and the mass genocide of innocent women and children? Heck that was explained away very conveniently wasn't it.

It saved lives. Now how stupid does that sound?

5. The war ended right after the second bomb out of fear of more rather then another 5 years of war. However the backlash of such bombs were not really known the radiation wasn't really thought though...

6. Well earlier someone mentioned the holocaust but 600,000 people were killed in a matter of moments. I don't care how it was spinned.

It was still mass genocide on a scale never seen and still never seen since

7. 200,000ish (more killed in other ways) only real reason it was ever a big deal though is the amount of civilians that died with the military but in contrast they dropped bombs on non military in the uk bc they noticed that put them in more panic then hitting military bases at the end of the day u gonna explain to your ppl not their ppl what happens

Does that mean it was really right not really but it gave the results everyone was desperate for.

8. Inserts terror for panic

9. So now the results justifies the action how convenient.

10. In times of war yes it does sir, are you telling me you aren't going to bite off someone's neck when you are wrestling to grab the nearest gun and he is winning. A war is never won but who is more civil and more caring for human life. That's how you and everyone you love dies.

11. New times same crap its all semantics in the end. I'm done with this nonsense of who is righteous as they perceive themselves to be. The sheep will follow any shepherd...
    Different times but same old same old stuff.

12. When it comes to the survival of your own yes. To be clear I don't like war but once your in a war u do something talk your way out of u can't then fight it till the end bc bending over isn't a option question is where does the line get drawn in the fight

13. American always hide on their wall of righteousness. Don't get me wrong American was a true humanitarian society once. They help to vaccinate around the world from polio to other diseases until corporation realized that humanitarian also can be exploited for profit. Now Americans are changing attitude because it's losing on economic power against China. Now instead of fixing their issue they rather find someone to blame. You guys decide to invest to China for cheaper products so you can enjoy life in luxury. Yet this concept didn't last long. You realizing that even cheap product become expensive when once high paying job went to China.
    With this negative effect during is used by politician to get elected including George Bush 2nd. He even used this to lie and made false evidence in UN to war with Iraq. The out come of this war killed millions of innocent Iraqi civilians including woman and childrens. This war brought out the rise of ISIS. If only any other country does this kind of act of war. They would be prosecuted as war criminals. Since its American President no one would speak out. When people are poor and angry and given someone to be angry with. They will accept even if it's wrong. This happen to Germany that cause WW2. How can we be sure Mr Trump will not do the same thing. Since many Americans already believe all Muslims are terrorist why not burn them all? Most people are easy to be manipulated and will do horrible act. As human we still have animal instinct for survival. Most would sacrifice their own mother to save themselves. It will more easier to kill people you don't know because of fear. How can you tell if Mr. Trump is not one of this people who would gladly kill millions to billions to make America great again?

14. Amazes me to see such deep thoughts in a 9+ year old's tap tap game. Sheesh

Mods don't you think discussions about people killing people are a bit much for the 9 year olds of the world?

15. Please stop existing.

16. Are you called pipe because of the sucking sound I hear when your on the forums?

17. Auditory hallucinations? I think you may be in need of medical help.

18. Actually, I'm going to tell you stop reading Robert Spencer's BS. You copied it word for word:

"Hijrah, or jihad by emigration, is, according to Islamic tradition, the migration or journey of Muhammad and his followers from Mecca to Yathrib, later renamed by him to Medina, in the year 622 CE. It was after the hijrah that Muhammad for the first time became not just a preacher of religious ideas, but a political and military leader. That was what occasioned his new “revelations” exhorting his followers to commit violence against unbelievers. Significantly, the Islamic calendar counts the hijrah, not Muhammad’s birth or the occasion of his first “revelation,” as the beginning of Islam, implying that Islam is not fully itself without a political and military component."
    http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/260019/ ... rt-spencer

Who is Robert Spencer? He's a self proclaimed Islamic "expert" who runs Jihad Watch and has been barred from the UK. Even Dinesh D'Souza thinks he's wacked, and Dinesh is pretty out there himself. Here's what Dinesh says about him:

" you are part of the reason we are losing this war of ideas."
    https://web.archive.org/web/20070304113 ... slam/#cont

Look Snowflake, all 1.6 billion Muslims on the planet aren't out to get you just because the Quran has some violent parts anymore than all the Christians on the planet are out to kill non believers just because the Bible tells them to, which it does:

Deuteronomy 17
    If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

That's why we call these idiots "radicals" or "extremists". Stop being one yourself.

19. If "Lord" is in all capital letters your Bible is counterfeit - fyi

How are you guys so sure an attack is coming if YOU don't get YOUR way?

There hasn't been any terrorist attack since Trump got in office or since the 90 day travel ban

Probably the easy target would be the protest crowds
    (they would just be martyrs for allah)

Speak for yourself (pro tip)

Stop speaking for the terrorists
    (are you planning their attacks too?)

You want terrorists to attack us, just so you can say
    "I told you so"
    (and what about the victims?)

The biggest problem for Muslims is you putting words in their mouths

If anyone is going to attack us,

let THEM say it,

let THEM make the demands, and the threats

"let the refugees in or else we attack you" -
    that's something the terrorists should be saying, isn't it?

Whose side are YOU on anyway?

20. I don't even know who spencer is, never heard of him. I did see it somewhere else and hijra is a real thing.

We are gonna get what we call "Mohammed" we are going to take them in just like medina took in Mohammed after he got kicked out from Mecca for spreading his religion, and once he had more power he came back to kill them and take control.

"The period of Muhammad in Medina started with the Hijra (migration to Medina) in 622 and ended with the conquest of Mecca in December 629. Listed by Islamic name and Biblical name. The six marked with a * are considered major prophets."

Oh what's that word Hijra, continue thought.