Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP & allies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by III___Awen___Fairy___lII, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Latest news! Twicc posted in his EB clan's CC: "Just refuse 6, that's what I do to my hubby"

No wonder Mr Beer was disappointed with NA girls.

2. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Mr Alternative-Truth-Hurts,
    We would really like to see posts from your main or at least your yafi acct if you indeed got a main or any yafi acct...

Your new replies show us that you didn't tell the truth. Let the viking enlighten you:

1. You have now confirmed that you referred to the post from Musang posted during BR GS while he was in KiP.

2. You wrote that I "was stripped naked while you (Musang) were ranting about no inc at KiP".

Conclusion 1: I told you correctly that I was not stripped while Musang visited KiP and posted this in forum.

You're "mole" is not doing its dirty work. Even yafi's could tell you that they didn't strip me while Musang was visiting KiP.

Conclusion 2: You presented alternative facts as usual.

Your point regarding "no inc or minimal inc from yafi": Yes, this is normally a sign of strip preparation on a target during OSW. However, little inc from yafi against KiP is also "normal mode" from yafi in this OSW. Maybe the reason for little inc from yafi's is that they feel the OSW has lasted too long, or maybe the reason is that yafi's enjoy event hunt more than OSW action? Hopefully, a real yafi can answer this question.

My point is only that yafi's are quite "good" at giving no inc even if yafi doesn't plan any strip the next hour. ;-)

There was no strip on me during BR GS. There was not a strip on me the next hour after Musang left KiP.

Regarding your new twist of argumentation that I was stripped "right after" my 20 actions on HTE: Yafi did not strip me "right after" my 20 actions on HTE. Truth is: I did only items since we did a strip on yafi. I continued to hit yafi's for some hours after Musang posted and left KiP, and our HTE was finished shortly after Musang posted.

Of course Yafi pulls a strip on me from time to time, I expect no less. They have done that both before and after that post from Musang, but not at the time you claimed a strip was carried out.

As usual, Mr Alternative-Truth-Hurts did not burst any bubble.

This time even real Yafi's know I am correct and Mr Alternative-Truth-Hurts is wrong.

Hope to hear real information from a real yafi member next time.

Now back to the real OSW party.
    [​IMG]

3. Its hard to tell who he is. One thing is for sure, he seems so hurt.
    Hes taken all this real personal. I can almost hear him crying in his posts. Hmmmmmm........

4. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Dear Mr MadViking,

I know you are getting very mad at being exposed.
    Again, let's recap your conclusion.

Point concurred. You are correct. To be very exact and anal about the timing, and to give you extreme clarity, I was referring to the strip preparation that was being done during the time of complaint.

A strip was indeed pulled after. Of course, there are no SS now to prove. I knew it happened, exactly as you said it.
    I did checked through the top few guys in KiP for allies at that point in time, and I waited till you had an ally before I put out that particular forum post. It was an 800b+ ally that was taken. Of course, I wouldn't know if YAFI did strip it. It's not my problem to know.

Let me just recap: My very main point, was the strip preparation during the complaint of no inc.
    That particular OSW veteran did not realise it but laughed at it on forum.

No worries, I am actually free enough to check you from time to time. I know. Just that I don't want to report in KiP cc.

But it should be clear enough to everyone, maybe I should just post, that you are naked right now, at this very timing.

Sorry, your bubble is burst again.

5. It is hard to tell who you are. You changed your name in shame from this to Beer, and now that Beer was a shamed name, you changed back to your original name that many forgotten about.

One thing is for sure, you seemed so hurt. Really hurt.
    You have taken all this real personal. Just look at your poor attempted taunts on my wall.
    I can almost hear you crying in your posts. Hmmmmmm........

6. If you can't back up the things you say by showing everyone who you are and what you are there's no substance or weight in your words.

KiP has already won this osw.

We were warned that we would be destroyed. We're not.

We were warned we would not grow and not finish any eb. We're not there.

We're still here . We're still fighting. We're still putting on strips and giving Inc. We're still a family.

We show true face and spirit. Not false propaganda.

7. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Just curious. What does it takes to win an osw?

8. I need to back up what I said? I did bro. Because all I did was to merely point out discrepancies in forum posts.

On the other hand, you need to back up your claim on why "KiP has already won this osw." Else it is probably you who have no substance or weight in your words. You just make KiP a joke.

Also, not sure who warned you and when that was. It's probably something outdated. Must have be something more relevant a long time ago. Interesting you remain harped on something very long ago.

Nowadays it is way too easy to earn gold. Just a few days ago, just 8+ unloads of pvp and I get 750 favors. That would give me trillions in silver bars already. How to get destroyed like this?

9. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

No idea. I only see KiP beating and thumping their chests saying they won the osw. Not sure why too.

I also see NA saying they are scary OSWers but their bigger members are all outside doing EBs. Hardly OSWing.

I also see Musang acting like he is the scariest and most powerful OSW vereran. Yet his IDD clans are all gone. To him, even with all IDD gone, he is probably still going around telling everyone IDD destroyed Kings and not the other way round.

It is a very clear case of all talk and fluff.

10. A cease fire (cf). A destruction of a clan. Total annihilation or clan take over. Those are the more final determination of winners or losers.

Osw has changed over the years. CF is more common than the other outcome listed above.

Let's face it, a CF is not likely in this scenario unless certain terms is met. Wich I doubt they never will be.

So what's left then?

Yafi the infamous osw warrior's said they would destroy KiP. We were given instructions to kneel and beg for CF.

We chose to stand our ground and - given the circumstances - we have done that well.

Scary OSW warriors and self-claimed #1 OSW family in KaW, Yafi, didn't take us down. The "EB fairy vikings" stod tall. We didn't kneel. We're still here. We still fight.

That's victory
    [​IMG]

11. Understood. IDD lost the osw to Kings in your definition.

Really? Any backing?

You were really given instructions to kneel and beg?!

But you said this
    So specially for KiP, OSW was won because KiP didn't get destroyed, but because KiP stood tall and still fight. For KiP, the criteria for winning OSW is different. Understood.

Btw, where did YAFI say they are #1 OSW family in KaW?

Kip It Real bro.

12. Alternativetrutth has alternativ ways to read...

You answer selected quotes but you're missing the context. Not gonna help you interpret the context of rather simple text. I'm sure your mom can help. Furthermore. You are nothing, a close to nameless alt there is. Therefore I'm not responding anymore to your useless propaganda .

13. As per usual KiP and NA behaviour, just declare the other person stupid and useless when your lies and warped logic has been exposed. Awen did that. You did that. Standard response from poor minds.

It's your very own words that contradict yourself. The quotes were well within context. You can't blame me if you want to post your very own warped logic and show us how much of a double standards you have. Then go oops when yyou are unable to justify.

Till now, you have made many claims with ZERO substantiation. Probably a culture within KiP well learned from Musang.

To think Awen likes posting about keeping things classy. You are totally the opposite. Shame on KiP.

You don't need to respond bro. You will probably embarrass yourself and KiP even further.

14. @alternative-truth: you seem to argue for the sake of arguing like a small kid. You sound like somebody I have already read a long time ago on the forum, just cant remember who, but im sure it will come to my mind at some time. Since you imply you know so well Yafi, I guess you have or maybe had a main there. We are all eyes, waiting for yr reply.

KiP it cool, KiP it real!

15. Another reply from Awen declaring I am arguing for the sake of arguing. Exactly the response i mentioned from poor minds earlier.

KiP words have been contradictory and now the blame falls on me for your own words being contradictory.

I dont know where I implied I know yafi well. Substantiate that. Your KiP member said before. If you cant substantiate what you just said, it implies your words have no substance or weight. If that is so, it follows that your entire claim in this thread are all fluff and lies. Your credibility is all gone. Down the drain.

All I have done is merely point out discrepancies in KiP own forum posts. If you guys use some brains and think before posting, you wouldnt give me the opportunity to catch and expose your own lies. Just check back the posts.

Kip It Real Awen. You are more like the one sounding like you are posting for the sake of posting. Didnt you just realise your latest post in this thread has no real content at all?
    Arent you the one who talk about keeping it classy?

Double standards KiP. Again.

16. Congratulations to KiP for winning the OSW!
    KiP is the best OSW Clan! The best of the best OSW Clan!

KiP won the OSW because of the following reasons:
    (1) KiP is not destroyed, and is still around in KaW. So KiP wins!
    (2) KiP is still able to finish EBs. Anyone of them is extremely capable to to finish Revenge of Warbeasts solo! Very powerful! So KiP wins!
    (3) KiP is still growing! Awen said so! So KiP wins!
    (4) KiP didn't kneel! So KiP wins!
    (5) KiP didn't beg for CF. So KiP wins!

5 REASONS WHY KIP IS THE WINNER!

Hip hip hurray! KiP is the winner!

KiP WON THE OSW!!!

Hip hip hurray!

Congratulations to KiP!

17. Finally a sensible poster!!! I was beginning to worry there. 

18. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

@the-truth-hurts

Their clan page for You Ask For It says "we are the most powerful OSW clan in kaw history"

They very well could be however I figured I'd point it out that they do say that

19. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

I see what you mean now in You Ask For It ( YAFI= You Ask For Idiots) They state on their CP they are one of the most powerful OSW clanI don't know who wrote that but got to be the dumbest YAFI around. But hey YAFI have a dreams too