Guide to Build Types

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Xx_Skepter_xX, Feb 1, 2017.

1. HANSEL
    Hansel Build:
    Definition - Build with less than 25% attack building and the rest spy atk buildings.

There are a few advantages of being a Hansel

Your able to Steal, when stealing from other players you gain a little of there gold and the player in which you stole from loses more gold than you made.
    Your able to Scout, Scouting another kingdom give you an option to view there kingdom to see what they have hidden or what building they have, while scouting them you do kill some of their spies.
    Your able to Assassinate Other players or epic battles, when assassinating other players this takes both their troops and spies.

HYBRID
    Hybrid Build:

Definition - Greater than 25% spy buildings, greater than 25% attack buildings.

Advantages:
    Some advantages of this build is you have more troops than a Hansel would and more spies than an attack build would have.
    Disadvantages:
    Some disadvantages to this build is they are able to be stolen more by spy builds.

Some variation of builds are listed below:

Attack Heavy (which is where around 75% of your buildings are attack based and 25% are spy based).
    Pure Balance (where your attack buildings and spy buildings are placed equally, 1:1).
    Spy Heavy (which is where around 25% of your buildings are attack based and 75% are spy based).

ATTACK
    Attack Build:

Definition - Less than 25% spy buildings, the rest attack buildings.

Advantages:
    Attack builds Gain most there plunder from there troops when hitting epic battles which you will learn about in the epic battle area.
    Disadvantages:
    Being less spies means your able to be stolen from slightly easier being you have less of those to defend your self with.

Some variants of builds are listed below:

Fully Attack (which is stronger attack stats but weaker defense stats).
    Balanced Attack (which is equal attack and defense stats).
    Defensive Attack (which is weaker attack stats but stronger defense stats).

PURE SPY
    Pure Spy Build:

Definition - You have 0 attack buildings and all spy buildings.

Like a Hansel you too have all the same abilities which are:

You're able to steal, when stealing from other players you gain a little of there gold and the player in which you stole from loses more gold than you made.
    You're able to Scout, Scouting another kingdom give you an option to view there kingdom to see what they have hidden or what building they have, while scouting them you do kill some of there spies.
    You're able to Assassinate Other players or epic battles, when assassinating other players this takes both their troops and spies.

The biggest disadvantage to being a pure spy is that you are able to be attacked by other kingdoms until you have 0 gold out, what this means is players can attack you unlimited amount of times until all your gold has been taken.

This is my first forum post in a while, please comment with how i can improve :)

2. Towers r omitted from % totals for builds.

An added reference for builds for warring:

Forums>guides>fight mechanics

3. Ty, will add soon

4. missed tower build

5. Stealing from someone doesn't give you "a bit of their gold"...

6. Thanks everyone, will update it soon

7. I expected a lot less. Good job op

8. Seems to be pretty lacking, keep working on it and it'll get better

9. Why don't we put the HF L1 Balanced Building trick here too?

Pretty much all of Kaw knows it by now

10. Lol what does it give you then?

11. it removes a percentage of there gold based on how much gold they have out and comparative to the size of attacker/opponent. In return, you receive plunder based on your build, buffs and other misc factors. "Bit of there gold" implies that the amount you plunder is equal to the amount they lose.

12. So you mean it takes gold from them like op said....he never even said "bit" lol but had he done so i still dont see how it implies anything you said..
    My point was that he is correcting op when in fact what op said is true. It does take some gold from them, only way it doesnt is if zero gold..that case only kills spies
    he even added in that what is taken and what is lost if different , not sure if you read thread or just spoke before commenting to sound like you knew something :lol:

And. bruhhhh i know how it works but thanks for explaining. Guess i had no input on the mechs thread probably

13. you mispelled a word. its called a ps1, not a hansel

14. Ps1 suppose to mean one troop building. Hansel mechs can be alot more than one.

15. Did you copy this off my kaw site lol I'm seeing word for word usage :p

If so all good the new version is about to be released soon woot woot

16. I made a guide to stats and kingdoms(unreleased) and used the site as a guideline, This part was heavily influenced by that.

17. Technically, the following examples are build types too.. they are for specific functions but they all have distinctive build characteristics (eg. Tracers have to look active but not part of ur alliance, and not too big)..

(Just a few samples from the KaW Illuminati guide)

Tracers, cleaners, feeders, drop volley carcasses, reverse minefield, (bombs when they were relevant), sentinels, osf, zombie builds

Oops my phone is ringing.. KaW Illuminati is not pleased.. I must stop..

Oh oh.. don't forget starless alts! That's technically a build type!

18. All good skepter the more people know about the game the better :)