The Vacation

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by VeriVenomous, Feb 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have ss of you telling me to stay where I'm at

2. V you are lying over and over. You definitely wanted admin. You were not banned, you're the only one saying that...

3. Well according to Ares I was

4. Can i be admin?

5. They will always make up lies to make themselves look good

6. Lmao

7. No idea about this particular dispute, but I am curious as to why a pure HTE clan needs to do unlocks? And what about the sealers that are having their pass time burned up during the periods non-HTE EBs are being run?

8. Don't drag our clan into this I doubt it will end well

Anyways me and V are in the same clan yes, however I didn't know him untill like after he posted this thread. It's a different clan from last thread however so the clan argument is fairly useless

9. My point exactly members of there's are leaving there pissed because they wasted there money there

10. You can't call someone a liar without displaying proper evidence first and until vacation lovers actually post definitive proof that op is making this up...

Vacation's reputation and seal queue will probs continue to decrease.

rip

11. There members are already leaving because they went almost 2 days without a sealer

12. Just curious about the almost 2 days without a sealer. I haven't left the clan since I've been there and I know for a fact that this isn't true. Don't have to take my word for it though. There's a clan history that everybody has access to that will prove that your statement isn't true.

13. And ellez isn't innocent she's been plotting against the vacation since day one

14. Still awaiting approval for my admin application! I applied for the position like sooooo many minutes ago

15. They put people they personally know in admin position all of the admin and council there are greedy and will steal from others

16. Yes I'm willing to do whatever it takes!

17. You misunderstood. My question was about the 2 days no sealer. It's a comment you made. So it's in writing on your forum. But the clan history shows that your statement is not true.

18. Clan history shows the eb get finished. It doesn't show how hard it was to find someone to drop the seal. Can see by history some ebs taking forever over past 2 days. I assume because of what op said. So your argument is invalid if all you have as evidence is eb history. I just checked a lot of them. Can tell when struggling.
    As admin I vow to make sure this doesn't happen again. Ty for your consideratikn

19. Oh man the jig is up... Oh wait where is your proof?

20. He didn't say it was hard to get sealers. He said we went almost 2 days with no sealer. The history may not show how hard it was to get a sealer. But it does show what he is saying just isn't true.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.