2017 community wish list

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Z3R0_THE_MAGIC_MaCHiNE, Dec 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why not go even further with the functionality? Get rid of Ally chat, I agree it's useless. However, add the option to add chat channels for gold or nobility. That should fill the need for everyone and stop others from using third party apps to communicate.

2. It won't stop it, unless kaw allows pics/vm/vid sharing which won't happen.

3. Now ya see they are saying this to get us to come up with more ideas to try and keep us from saying how they haven't made things better or improved things throughout kaw. Stop giving ideas send them the issues instead keep them from appearing in forums keep them at bay we don't need their bs in here we get enough from everyone else 

4. I want a bounty list. So u can add an account to bounty list and it gets killed when spies and troops are zero. The account that kills it collects bounty. Hit restrictions off like in ee. And add new stats of kills and deaths. And it can be refreshed like every min. And have a max on how many times an account can be listed in 24 hours.

5. ÐAÐҰ wants nothing much from the kids, Dady started playing this game a day back and with all the help from the forum guides and clan players, Dady started to get the basics of the game and looking forward to continue playing. Dady also did 2 wars, first one was epic fail as Dady didnot get a single thing of what he was supposed to do or what he was doing, but in 2nd war it all went good.

I know you all being rude to your Dady and didnot bother reading what Dady wrote above,
    so Dady's wish is to get some VOLLEY

Thanks to those who read it all:) and Dady is expecting some volley soon

6. I would like to see the return of the reset button

The return of being able to see who's just been silenced posted in world chat.

The streamlining of all our pots and boxes and bits and pieces.

The ability to break down our useless equipment into gold of bars or mith or something.

7. Dady would also like to have P2 potions regen of Reckoning to be removed, Dady dont like to fail attacks and assinates on it due to the potion regen

8. Mark.

I wish y'all would turn ally chat into advertisement chat. Help clean up WC. Ally chat is a rarely used feature that should have little to no negative effects of losing.

Or be like gaw use to be and make it a way chat.

9. I like my ally chat, don't ruin it for me. People will continue to post ads in world chat

10. I agree with the increasing of silver bar rewards for events.+1 on that idea.

11. Two things:

1) Droid clan list scrolling...when you go into a name from clan list, then back out to the list again, you have to re-scroll. Same issue when looking at leaderboards or when looking at an account's ally then backing out to original account list.

2) When hiring multiple allies from an account, you get "please try again later" and a circle that spins endlessly about 8 to 10 allies into the hiring spree. Only way to fix it is to leave, do an action elsewhere in kaw, and come back to hiring. Makes stripping very slow.

#Gamma4vk

Thank you for monitoring this thread devs. And thanks zero for posting it up. :)

12. Fix drop rates on promo drops on ebs so not jus bigs make 1k item in ebs. Bring back eq hunting threw ebs and make eq needed to work with ebs to finish them vs promos every week.It would be nice 7f it gives extra plunder for having eq equipted as ur hitting eb and dont make it where u got have drops to enchant them jus keep it simple but worth doing and add silver/bronze drops to every low level ebs for lil players to help grow. make new Quest for spys.

13. I would like to see ebs that have a 5% chance of dropping crystals and nobs. I also think there should be more quests added to the list for more crystals and nobs. Also give us the option to buy crux and golden crux chests with nobs. Also bring back top 500 for main event rewards. Raise the amount of event items dropped in all the ebs.

14. I'd like to see a gifting idea, it would be nice to be able to buy seals, nobs, horns, circles, etc. for friends bdays or just to be nice and give them a gift.

Something though I think is NEEDED is not only see join request in news feed if you are a admin but to also be able to see which admin accepts or rejects a join request.

Being able to add member slots would be nice, even if they had to be purchased like the admin positions, example: clan starts with 100 slots as is, for a addition x amount of gold you can purchase upto a additional 20 slots.

I do agree with a post I saw earlier stating more incentitave for clan loyality and some type of plunder bonus or something would be great.

I also think the limitation on admin positions is not needed, below the war chiefs, why can we not purchase more positions to be able to promote those that are loyal and trustworthy to be admins in our clans.

Thanks Ata for a great game and I do hope you'll consider some of these suggestions on my wish list! :)

15. +1 on both those ideas I hate when both of these things happen.

16. I like the idea of being able to buy more members slots with gold and the gifting idea as well. As far as buying more admin spots I support but don't support it also that one is eh to me. As far as making a probation period before you can leave a alliance I don't like that because each time you left for a war you wouldn't be able to leave for the next war.

17. Ability to sell extra/old equipment

18. That was implemented on purpose to stop the hiring bots..for some reason I think it doesn't stop anything, just slows it down lol

19. Admin as it used to b. Or more abilities on present roles. Clan loyalty. Added plunder for such. If wanna war so b it. Mayb some extra bonus if u actually war (to make up for clan loyalty bonus). Actions get plunder. Wanna come in at end players can use crystals to get actions up. Restore GOTH n LOTL plunder. These r a few wishes. Will it make all happy? Ri i i i ght. Will devs do anything? Likely not.

20. Keep em coming please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.