Trump's Big Ban

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by The_Big_Bang_Theory, Jan 29, 2017.

1. I'm going to wade back into this swamp specifically because of this. This is not the first time the OP has made that challenge on this thread even though it wasn't part of the original "Muslim Ban" controversy. Calling the Executive Order a "Muslim Ban" is a straight-out lie, a comfort to Jihadists, and therefore an avenue to destabilize America. Personally I think you should be forum banned for your support of Jihadist propaganda, and in no way should I think a game like KAW should support stateless Alt mouthpieces in the same way that Twitter supports fake accounts for Jihadist propaganda.

President Trump was duly elected as President of the United States and he has a mandate to govern based on his campaign pledges. That's all that needs to be said.

By lying about the scope of his actions you are directly inciting hatred.

2. Did I have lunch with them?  why yes I did, see I am Brooklyn Born and Raised, attended public school and everything. I think I know the people of NY I think I know their mentality since I've been around it my whole life which is why I moved away from it, so no it's not an alternative fact. You are probably one of them, you know one of those people that move to big cities to experience diversity and eat Brooklyn style pizza with spinach and pineapples and then yelp about how it wasn't crispy enough.

3. What is the scope of his actions?

4. Lol, still didn't answer the question...
    #deflection2obvious

5. Trump and his cabinet are truly the only people who have allowed this to become "jihadist propaganda" through the sheer discrimination of Muslims as a collective group, they are fuelling anti-Western sentiment in the absolutely tiny minority of Muslims open to radicalisation, these Muslims are generally radicalized in America via the internet. Most have underlying mental health issues.

Why ban Muslims from a number of countries yet give Christians priority? Is America not a country based in the principle of religious freedom?

You only seem to cite your constitution when it suits you.

6. I figured it out Trump is just trolling libs 

I remember when Obama said "I won" followed by "all I need is a pen and a phone"

Now Trump is doing the same things that Obama did and libs can't deal, I find it hilarious.

7. January 29 2017
    "Trump asked for a ‘Muslim ban,’ Giuliani says — and ordered a commission to do it ‘legally

Former New York mayor Rudy W. Giuliani said President Trump wanted a “Muslim ban” and requested he assemble a commission to show him “the right way to do it legally.”
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... 7fd941cd82

I saw that idiot Spicer on TV trying to say it's not really a ban even though Trump and Spicer called it a ban on Monday. It's like Dumb and Dumber are running the country. Do these buffoons not know that everything they say is recorded?

Oh please. I've had to listen to you right wing nut jobs whine and moan for eight long years. If you think Trump has a mandate and that's all that needs to be said you're seriously mistaken. I'm just warming up. I'm going to hold Trump accountable for every thing he does.

You mean like saying Mexicans immigrants are mostly drug dealers and criminals? Black neighborhoods are “ghettos.”? Refugees are terrorists? Are you really so clueless that you don't see the irony in that ignorant statement?

I also noticed you still haven't answered the question. How does this order make us safer? When you get ready to wade back into the swamp again, wade back with an answer.

8. Neil deGrasse Tyson:]
    We have one collective hope: The Earth.
    And yet uncounted people remain hopeless.
    Famine and calamity abound.
    Sufferers hurl themselves into the arms of war.
    People kill and get killed in the name of someone else's concept of God.
    Dare we admit that our thoughts and behaviors spring from a belief that the world revolves around us?
    Each fabricated conflict, self murdering bomb, vanished airplane,
    Every fictionalized dictator, biased partisan and wayward son
    Part the curtains of society's racial, ethnic, religious, national and cultural conflicts,
    And you find the human ego turning the knobs and pulling the levers.
    When I track the orbits of asteroids, comets, and planets,
    Each one a pirouetting dancer in a cosmic ballet, choreographed by the forces of gravity,
    I see beyond the plight of humans. I see a universe ever expanding
    With its galaxies embedded within the ever-stretching, four-dimensional fabric of space and time.
    However big our world is — in our hearts, our minds, in our out-sized atlases?
    The universe is even bigger.
    There are more stars in the universe than grains of sand on the world's beaches.
    More stars in the universe than seconds of time that have passed since Earth formed.
    More stars than words and sounds ever uttered by all humans who have ever lived.
    The day we cease exploration of the cosmos is the day we threaten the continuance of our species.
    In that bleak world, arms-bearing, resource-hungry people and nations
    Would be prone to act on their low contracted prejudices,
    And would have seen the last gasp of human enlightenment —
    Until the rise of a visionary new culture once again embraces the cosmic perspective;
    A perspective in which we are one, fitting neither above, nor below, but within.

9. @pipe stop spewing out facts like you know something. you know f-all.

10. Yet you recognise that I am stating facts?

11. Just like Trump with legitimate news agencies, when the facts prove you wrong, attack the messenger. Right wing radio has been teaching this for years.

12. Since you appear to be claiming some kind of intellectual superiority...

January 30, 2017
    "Pentagon working to exempt Iraqi F-16 pilot trainees from Trump travel ban

The Defense Department and Iraqi diplomats are trying to find a way to exempt Iraqi military pilots from President Trump’s executive order on immigration and allow them to continue training in the United States with the Air Force."
    https://www.airforcetimes.com/articles/ ... aqi-pilots

Trump's order even bans Iraqi Air Force pilots from coming to the US to train. During the war. The US is fighting. In Iraq. Again, how does this make us safer?

13. You know what I find amusing, that yesterday one of the refugees being detained at JFK was questioned when he came out and they asked him what he taught about America, ABC aired that part but they cut the part where immediately after that they asked him what he thought about Trump and he said he liked him. I'm sure you guys get all your information from CNN and ABC.

If you don't read or watch the news you are uninformed if you do read it, you are misinformed, but hey you guys don't care as long as you don't get called islamicphobic or whatever other words the left has invented. Let's just get rid of every border for every country and become one nation under freedom.

14. If we don't let the terrorists come here without questions

They will win

This is all I'm hearing

Do you know what a "win" is?

I feel safer watching what's happened to Germany and knowing they got to be checked out before coming here,

All of Europe is becoming Muslim countries with the popes blessing

In no way is it a ban, just a extra couple months delay while they do some screening to make sure they're not wanted for bombing and shooting

We have to make sure they are women

Let me ask you

1. By letting these people in who already hate us, how does that make us safe?

2. By slowing them down while we check them for weapons and warrants, how do we lose?

3. What do we lose?

I just want your opinion don't give me links to buzzfeed or any other talking head, I want you to express your own thoughts here, and answer the questions, anyone can do it not just op, anyone

15. Liberals have even gone as low as to get "security experts" on the news and have them say that by us taking steps to prevent terror attacks and infiltration like this order that we are putting ourself at greater risk of terror attacks by angering Isis and Islam extremist 

So lose lose situation huh. If we might them we anger them and make it worse or we just let them do whatever they want and maybe they will go soft on us lol.

16. Op I am responding to your earlier message where you quoted me. TBH, you make some very good arguments. I'm not going to take the time to go through walls of text and quotes again to write down what they were, I don't really care enough to.

But no matter how you have or will respond to this statement that I am making right now, it doesn't matter, because you've already made me the opposition, which I am, and I've made you the same, which you are. And I don't care.

I stand by my beliefs that President Trump is doing the right thing by imposing a temporary ban on those 7 countries that Mr. Obama first selected. You should probably think about why he chose those countries to begin with. Looking at the once free civilized western countries who are now watching their freedoms being chipped away, that's enough for me to stand by my president on this. Again, I don't care if you don't like it. I'm not here to try to impress you, and I know you will continue to fan the flames. If you REALLY CARED ABOUT PEOPLE - not just Syrians, but anybody who is oppressed or left behind and out in the cold, where have you been when PEOPLE have been getting hacked to death and blown to bits in Nigeria? Where have you been when our own citizens are literally dying in the cold on our own streets in our own country?

To me, you're just another radicalized mouthpiece. Your arguments lose credibility with me every time you reference the Washington Post, who wrote a public apology over their treatment of my president, and behaved themselves for all of two seconds before they ran aggressive anti-Trump propaganda again.

I voted for Obama for his first term, I was EXCITED that our country could vote in our first minority president and show the country and the world that we finally got it together. When he ran for his second term, I had lost all faith in his ability to lead this WHOLE country without prejudice, and his outward resentment of true-blooded Americans began to surface. You'll ask "how?", but I won't answer. As far as I'm concerned, you won't really be asking in earnest, and if I were to answer, you'll be on counter-attack. No thank you. I'll save my energy for something that really counts.

17. Trump is the English speaking version of Kim Jong-un.. decision based upon personal points of view rather then facts & statistics

Plus feeling safer and being safer aren't the same at all.. pissing a group of people off is what makes them dangerous and he started with poking bears rather then to unite the speople of the states again

18. Does anyone have the gif from Independence Day. With all the lefties welcoming the aliens on top of the Empire State Building before they are blown to 

19. I'm down for a ban of Trump on kaw

20. Okay snowflake