Trump's Big Ban

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by The_Big_Bang_Theory, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Not a YouTube conspiracy, YouTube can't conspire to do anything, it is president Roosevelt speech before ww2, and fast forward to Bush Jr,

I don't think people know what "conspiracy" even means, these are just videos of presidents speeches what's the big deal?

2. When one American attacks another over politics, as just happened in Portland, Oregon, then we no longer are a united nation. We are imploding. Those of you who are perpetrating this madness need to ask yourselves, are the freedoms that you were raised to take for granted worth giving up? Because that's exactly what you're doing, and it'll either be by government force as a result of your behaviors, or a slower cancer when the few radicals sneak in with the many refugees and start attacking your sister, wife, mother... All you have to do to get my point is look at Sweden, France and Germany (to start with), and you will see a fairly steady erosion of their national cultures after taking in so many of these refugees. Sooner or later, you will see it, whether you want to or not.

Additionally, whoever has an issue with the temporary ban imposed by Trump, I'd like you to please watch Bill Clinton discussing the topic of immigration here:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mE7kT44NtsQ

If you still feel that protecting the citizens of our country is wrong, then I'm sorry, we have a problem.

3. Seriously. Im not ashamed of what my ancestors did more than 100 years ago, when they also saved hundreds of thousands of jews. If not millions. Ended a world war, yes by killing many but in the long run saving many more.

5. Oh my look here's more people that should have voiced their opinions back in November.

If Trump were a black man you would be called a racist for talking about him like you hypocrites do. It's ok to be critical but the amount of criticism this man has gotten in one week is ridiculous!!!

Next time vote, if your not old enough then wait your turn, if you did then suck it up buttercups you got another 4 years.

6. China is about to attack us because all these people are going nuts and we look like an easy target

Who remembers this? When Democrats stage a sit in protest to take our guns away,

we are going to need those guns when the Chinese boats start landing

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ts-WlLiBkhU

7. It's funny reading all these Trump supporters /conservatives getting all butt hurt when someone simply states what the president is doing. #ironic

You guys elected him, deal with his idiotic policies, serves ya right for being so ignorant when clearly the other half of America knew this would happen.

8. She could of won the popular vote by 3million. Doesn't really matter though. What's New York City's population? LA's population? We already know all those votes are going to her. That's why we have the electoral votes. A few city neoliberal hipster college kids aren't going to decide who runs the country.

9. more like a couple million neoliberal hipster kids but as long as their all in the same geographic location/state/county, their not going to decide the countries leader for hundreds of other areas (countys). Culture and political needs/views change DRASTICALLY depending on where you live.

Our electoral college system is beautiful and Id be incredibly frustrated but saying the same thing if hillary won the same way.

10. Also here is a good source of news, a link from OAN (One america news) https://youtu.be/nAVgrk2iyIA

They operate on what seems like a low budget but their reporting is always on point.

11. She have couple of valid points. Like the countries with largest muslim population not being on the list. But she's also telling couple of "alternative facts". Like refugeese committing terrorist attacks in Paris and Brussels. Those attackers was french and belgium nationals. That's why if it's about ISIS these ban is ineffective. If it is to be radicalised one doesn't necessarily need to go to an ISIS training camp. An US born muslim can be radicalised just fine. Heck...Trump's last actions is going to make the potential radicalisation of an US born muslim a much simple process. All these European born muslism who became terrorist was convicted for pitty crimes in their youth. All of them was born and raised in areas with high unemployment and therefore very low opportunities. That made them to feel alienated by the society making their radicalisation a much simple process. Trump's last actions might to exactly this: to make some muslims to feel alienated and therefore much easier to be radicalised.

12. - Fort Lauderdale airport shooting (January 2017): A US citizen - obviously not on the list
    - Orlando nightclub shooting (June 2016): A US citizen with Afghan parents - not on the list
    - Chattanooga shootings (July 2015): A Kuwait-born US citizen - Kuwait is not on the list
    - Charleston church shooting (June 2015): A US citizen - obviously not on the list
    - Boston marathon bombing (April 2013): Two Russian citizens with Chechen ethnicity - not on the list. Neither Russia neither Chechenya.
    - And most famous one :9/11 attackers came from Saudi Arabia, UAE, Lebanon and Egypt - not on the list

There's no terror attack commited by someone who came from those 7 countries. If it's about preventing terror the list should be: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Lebanon, Egypt, Kuwait, Russia, Chechenya and....USA.

13. Have you counted how many people have died in Germany by attacks from refugees?

Let me give you a quick list.

On 19 December, a man ploughed a lorry into a busy Christmas market in the heart of Berlin. The driver fled the scene but was arrested nearby.

On 18 July, a teenage Afghan refugee hacked at passengers on a train in Wuerzburg with an axe and knife, wounding five. He was shot dead by police.

On 22 July, a German teenager of Iranian heritage shot dead nine people in Munich before shooting himself dead.

On 24 July, a 21-year-old Syrian refugee killed a woman with a machete and wounded five other people as he fled before being arrested. Later that day, a 27-year-old Syrian whose refugee application had been refused blew himself up outside a bar in Ansbach. Fifteen people were wounded.

There were also deadly attacks in France in July, when a lorry killed over 80 people in Nice, and a priest had his throat slit after two jihadists burst into a church in Normandy.

14. Should I list all the rapes that occurred? All the ones that the German government covered up to not Cause "hate crimes" and to keep the peace?

Is this what the left wants? Open borders and for the government to put these people above the citizens and patriots of their countries. Seems so.

15. Hope Germany and Europe has people like me, people who will stack em like wood.

16. Amen brother. Amen!

17. Right on bro and your making a good point some terrorist attacks in europe get covered up by demon possessed weirdos like Merkel..

What Trump is doing is making a point that he wants to protect Americans. Also that he as our leader will have absolutely Zero tolerance towards such attacks and that we dont need to have an incident before we react to one. We will not be thrown under the bus left to rot while political correctness covers up for murder. I feel much safer from terrorism and harmful political correctness than with anyone else in the office. Honestly thanking god for president Trump

18. Can you explain how come Saudi Arabia, UAE and Egypt didn't made it to the list even if those who commited the larges terrorist attack was their citizens?

19. The guy is already getting blasted for putting the temporary ban on the countries he listed. Sure add more Arabic and Muslim majority countries so people can blast him more. Hell tell him to ban all of them. Just as long as these people stop protesting oh but they won't...

I strongly believe these countries should be on there, however they won't be. He probably won't be able to add more countries and they won't let him add Saudi Arabia. Not until we stop importing their oil which we now only import 33% of it.

"There is even an explosive new issue: Whether Saudi Arabia supported the 9/11 terror attacks against the U.S. in 2001; a proposed bill in Congress would declassify details about the Saudi role, and allow victims' relatives to file lawsuits against the Saudi government. The Saudis have threatened to sell their roughly $750 billion in U.S. Treasuries and other dollar-denominated assets if the bill becomes law"

And then we have stuff like that. So you see, this isn't anything new. I don't think he will be able to do it.

20. Okay...so can I safely say that american citizen security matter but not more than money?
    And again... Why Somalia and not Saudi Arabia if it's about countries that are threat to US? There was no terrorist attack in USA committed buy a somali citizen? Can you blame if I think there's a chance that Trump's decision was based on the fact that he have business connections with Saudi Arabia and UAE but none with Somalia? My personal belief is that he had to deliver based on his promises and he found a balance between doing (or acting like he's doing) what he promised and his business interests.