Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP & allies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by III___Awen___Fairy___lII, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

I'm in KIP right now still no incs from the trash family YAFAILS. Wow the mighty OSW pretenders really doing great. I think they really need badly to recruit Invictus members to join them. They want new members without missing attack, ass'n, steal buttons. I believe they only have scout button because I see in KIP cc they being scouted. I start to believe this YAFAIL clowns are just full of perverts that's why they scout a lot checking the Viking packages . YAFAILS PIMD is that way?

-You Asked For Idiots-

2. Just love the entertainment from Musang!

Look at him, always complaining there's no incoming attacks, and only scouts. Interestingly, scouts destroyed all of his IDD clans. And look at his current proud NA clan. Silently wanted CF, yet too proud to ask for it. So the biggies silently went outside to do b2b paid EBs.

It is so obvious Musang is peeing his pants on Invictus. Playing a mind game to make sure Invictus doesn't step up their damage on him further. Well done Invictus!

3. You are lost? What are you talking about Invictus on me lol. You must be crazy to think I will CF from YAFAILS. Even if YAFAIL learn to attack, ass'n and steal and put me on CA 24/7. I will just laugh at them lol. I never CF to no one and never will. Although I take a CF from Lady_Fart_Face_Cansem if she wear pink tutu and dance around while begging for CF on me

On other note I'm just warning Invictus to be careful on those Snake YAFAILS. Remember when UC at war with ZAFT. YAFAILS jump UC to help their ally ZAFT even UC was already outnumbered. Never trust snakes. Snakes will always be snakes and will bite you when you least expected.

4. LOL SILENTLY WANTING CF LOLOLOLOL

5. Musang why do you continue to acknowledge this nobody? I know you cant ignore the roaches but you dont have to talk to them neither. Lol

6. Laugh all you want. The rest of kaw are looking at your really actives enjoying themselves in b2b paid EB clans.

So called KaW OSW Legends. Yeah.

7. Dear Musang, we know you never ask for CF. You are too proud to do that. You rather have all your IDD clans destroyed. Multiple NA clans including Newb Age, NA Brazilian Division, and BRAZIL all gone. Poof!

Yes we know. Everything you led destroyed, gone. Except you with your multiple accounts.

No one really needs any CF from you too, because from what I heard, all you do is sit back and talk about the OSW. The rare occasional "I am a Legend" hit. My news from within KiP told me MagnusViking was stripped naked while you were ranting about no inc at KiP. Why didn't an OSW legend like you suspect anything? Because you were too busy ranting on forum. Truth to be told, quite a few in KiP are starting to dislike you.

Meanwhile, your clan biggies are all enjoying themselves at paid EBs. They don't dare to even hit back from within those clans for fear of being kicked, and their $$ wasted. Such a disgraceful clan who talks so much about being OSW legends who never ask for CF. I really pity NA, sincerely.

It is even worse off after some new management took over.

8. Ignore the girls.....Only deal with the men is the system.

9. You mean ignore the NA girls that ran out for EBs instead of staying back like you men for the off system war?

Understood. You must be disappointed with those NA girls that constantly stay out for paid EBs, a.k.a. Twicc and GeneralWolf

10. LOL

11. Poor Mr Alternative-Truth-Hurts, even your "mole" inside KiP is clearly a big failure.

You claim to have a mole that tells you I was stripped while Musang was in KiP and posted 7.33 pm gmt yesterday on this thread that only a few inc scout was reported from KiP while he visited KiP.

During that time Musang visited KiP yesterday, my allies went up from 3 to 38 since KiP did another succesful strip on a yafi member - the yafi member woke up just a few minutes ago ;-)

All can clearly see why Mr-Alternative-Truth is an irrelevant spokesperson on behalf of yafi - even his "intelligence" is a total failure.

Next time you or a fake/real yafi member present your "alternative facts", check KiP eb history - you'll see that both Musang and MagnusViking were active on BR GS yesterday during the time of yafi's "fantasy strip" on me

Now time to return to real KaW action - hit yafi's and have fun

12. Dear Mr MagnusViking,
    please allow me to expose your lies via your own EB history as you suggested.

I was referring to the post by Musang at 11:33am. Current posting is nearly 6:18am, so it's about 18.8 hours ago. There was an EB finished about 18 hours ago in which u were pretty active.

Next, a HTE, completed about 17 hours ago, in 55 mins. That means 18 hrs ago. You had 20 actions.
    Then followed by an Origins EB done in 6.5 hours, in which you had a mere 88 actions for the entire 6.5 hours. From there, it follows you were quite inactive around that timing. Of course, I would not know if you were hitting others as I do not have information on your battle stats. But I seriously doubt so based on your active EB history before and after that time period.

It seems pretty logical to me that before a strip occurs, most actions would reduce in preparation for the strip target. That coincides nicely around the time that Musang was happily posting that there was no inc. Let's give it an hour of preparation, that would put us around 17.8 hours ago.

It follows with logic from your inactive timing that you were hitting at that start of HTE about 18 hours ago, and hitting the third phase origins with items (hence the 88 actions), giving a near 6 hours inactive timing. Of course, again you may cover your lies by saying that you were actively hitting enemies and none on EBs. I wouldn't know, but I doubt so.

Yes, I checked KiP eb history. Thank you for the suggestion.

#KipItTrue

13. Your logic is too incomprehensible for my brain (read several times but i still dont get it) and yr so-called mole is slacking big time (you should fire him). You are definitely not the best analyst. Have a nice day nevertheless.

14. It's ok Awen, I don't really expect you to understand the intricate technicalities. We all know you are somewhat mentally incapacitated. Have a nice day nevertheless.

15. yes, you already know I dont bother arguing with idiots.

16. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Kotfe and fury r gay

17. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

I spent $75 on game and now main account banned how I get back? Why am I cheted owt of my moni this am insult to me...

18. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

This is the post from Musang Mr Alternative-Truth-Hurts referred to - this is the post about only scout inc from yafi's. This is of course the post and time I thought you referred to. There was no strip on me during that time. Musang stayed only for BR GS and wrote this while we were doing BR GS. I did 20 items on next eb HTE (still no strip).

Sorry, Mr Alternative-Truth-Hurts, you were caught with another "alternative truth" again. Now back to real KaW action again

19. @CantBeatDisBFA, leave this thread as you are not on the topic. Ty.

20. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Dear MadViking,
    I'm so sorry that you are confounded yet again.

Yes the post you quoted is the post I am referring to. For your clarity, it is the one with "I'm in KIP right now still no incs from the trash family YAFAILS."
    I am posting with respect to the timing that appears on my kaw forum. You requested for me to track by your EB history, so I did according to the number of hours based on the forum timing on the first page, and based on the EB history. It is the only accurate way by basis of time tracking. The time that you see the post, and my time, might of course be different. You are a KaW veteran, surely you understand.

By time tracking, Musang posted nearer to the end of the BR GS.

Very obviously, you are trying to twist the entire thing around. Allow me to kindly put it in a simpler manner for your slow understanding in just a few words.
    No inc or minimal inc for the hour (and Musang posted about it) = strip preparation

The rest of my post was regarding the time tracking through EB history, as you requested, for the strip on you right after your 20 actions in HTE.

Sorry to burst your bubble again.

#KipItTrue