mars

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by wass53, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Just a simply theory to see everyone's views!!
    Does anyone believe that there is life out there or are we alone in this universe? Please keep it clean!!!!

2. Life on mars? Probably not.

Life elsewhere in the universe? Yeah.

3. But what NASA shows us on TV about mars it can be fake as well what if there is life there

4. Simple we live on a alien space ship bud

5. I don't know what our fascination is with Mars and finding life there. I think our efforts are best spent trying to find life outside of our solar system.

If we focus so heavily on Mars, will we develop technology that will allow us to travel further than it? Or will we hop from planet to planet?

I think we have the capability to reduce the amount of travel time significantly. However, our efforts and goals are spread too thin to achieve this.

After all this, I think there is life elsewhere, but we're wasting our time with Mars.

6. I'm still a firm believer in the theory we came from Mars.

7. We came from bacteria bruh get ur facts right

8. Who says that bacteria didn't culminate on Mars? You're so oppressive! !!

9. Google this: Hale Crater image European Space Agency

Talks about some type of civilization in there

10. If water exists on Mars (which it does in the form as ice) in whatever state it may be, then probably. As for the remainder of the universe, to think we are the only "life forms" existing in the universe, is arrogant. An example, Jupiter's moon Europa.

Mars, probably...the universe, definitely.

Happy KAW'ing all ️

11. The moon was fake and we have 13 planets.

12. I onli c 11

13. What about the hollow moon theory and the hollow earth theory.

14. The earth is an alien colony, it's a cosmopolitan (meaning 2 separate colonies) and reformatory colony, our history has been systematically wiped out and unions set up to suppress discoveries, each ethnicity is from a different part of the universe, yet all the ancient writings tell the same story, we come from space and our brothers come visit from time to time guiding is with technology and moral code,

Dinosaurs didn't go extinct they were just moved to a new habitat (like a sheep herder), the earth had many different uses before it was a colony, if dinosaurs went extinct their bones would not be so rare after millions of years of dominating the planet there should be bones everywhere

The water was brought here with portal technology, scientists claim it came here at random by asteroids and comets but can't explain why it missed the moon and the other planets, even if you used a sniper rifle you couldn't miss the moon, at least Mars, Venus, and the moon all should have the same amount of water if it was at random

You may have seen people trying to present evidence to the archeological community and just being shunned and laughed at no matter what they must refuse to accept anything that goes against the "widely accepted opinions" of the union

The older the site the more advanced the technology, machine tool marks, laser carvings, advanced building techniques, all suppressed by these unions, they don't have any answers but they insist it's not what the evidence suggests, they claim caveman built these ancient sites but we can't recreate them with our technology because we are so much better

You have to forget what they tell you that you're looking at and just look at it, (let it tell you what your looking at like a coroner looking at a dead body) they don't have any answers and just make stuff up as if caveman exists and could cut granite perfectly with stone tools while lifting 100 tonnes building sites like the great pyramid (copper tools? let's see anyone make a scratch in granite with copper with any efficiency and precision)

These are ancient carvings by the saxons depicting different races who visited them and their head gear, they don't look like they're from space they look like our friends and neighbors with the exception of the arcturians (bottom right)

They're a humanoid race evolved from a dolphin species, they're around level 5 in development and really nice people, but you won't like their music it's very high pitched, they're service ships are cigar shaped and they have some of the most powerful weapons, they're currently monitoring tectonic plates and volcanoes

Here are Sunken cities that are still very much in use today, you can find them in all regions with tunnels connecting them with eachother and some inland lakes, they're the lost civilizations like Mayan, Aztec, Sumerians, Saxons, etc, which achieved level 1 in development and made open contact with the community total population around 5 million

They wanted to stay with us but had to agree never to contact anyone on the surface so we can develop independent and on our own merits

This is an Antarctica mine from a race from Camelopardalis that was recently discovered after the ice melted, it's no longer in use, and the ship there is from a race from Epsilon Bootes

This is a ship working on something over Israel, when they come in from the freezing temperatures of space, sometimes the hull is ionized and they don't always know they can be seen unless there is another ship nearby to tell them, to fix it they could turn off their fields for a moment but then it would be so obvious, we would see plain as day there is a massive ship, watch the clouds move under the ship and you can see the curve of the hull, it's not natural

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F06QKIzcB74

From the sound we can hear in this video I suspect they're moving stuff around under the surface or assembling a field for protection around the city, we are watching a pole reversal, the earth will expand 5 percent and long sunken areas will come to the surface, to prevent an extinction major population centers will have protection force fields

Here is the crustal axis drift over the last couple years it updates every Saturday and Tuesday, this is the most recent one from last Saturday, you can see it'll be a fun summer, the dark blue is this year so far, the arrows are showing where we were this date in previous years showing why the seasons are acting weird

These are couple pictures of the sun that show massive planet sized ships, you can basically look everyday and see something near the sun, they're working on stabilizing the frequency output these are old pictures because I didn't feel like waiting for the recent ones to load

Here is a x-ray video from secchi of a tractor ship moving Venus to a more habitable zone for us in the distant future to colonize you might notice Venus is much brighter these days
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R-aNOfMdGqI

Here is a video of a Pleiades probe destroying space x rocket (not the last rocket the one before from last year) we are forbidden to bring weapons into space and the elites think they can hide nukes in a satellite and deliver it to the space station, the pleiadians disarm all nukes and can circle the planet in 90 seconds at attack speed, they also destroy asteroids (the contrast has been adjusted and is slowed down to highlight the probe)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3bPmV8Ve8EE

Destroying asteroid

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U9dRl4LS04o

Destroying missiles

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oEww1_Y5F7c

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6t21xEq58bI

I can talk about this all week long, I don't know everything about all of them, but there are over 2 billion inhabited planets with to many races to get into, nearly all of them are humanoid

About 35% (2 billion) of our population is at level 1 and ready for open contact and a new society, the highest level civilizations around us are at level 8, they are near the sun, they move planets and build systems, level 10 don't visit planets they create them

Some races do live among us, they live and work here just like anyone else, they get thru airport security and you'll never notice them because they look like you and me
    (not saying this is an alien just an example of what one would look like just a regular person)

They just use more of their brain, they're quicker and can speak any language perfectly, they know what your going to ask before you have a chance to get the words out, face to face they can read your mind and they have rh negative blood type like some of us

There are a few people in contact with our brothers and even fewer will talk about it for good reason, you'll have a good laugh at me but I don't care, this is just an app

Here is a memorandum from Cia director from the 1950's from recently Declassified files
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/f ... 015339.pdf
    When you read this you can see their concern about mass psychological effects on the population, and they're worried what the Russians know or if they're reporting it on government controlled media, and if sightings can be used as psychological warfare

Here is more Cia documents and pictures https://www.cia.gov/news-information/bl ... files.html

15. So many holes in that^

16. As far as the stuff made in the past that people go on about we can't make today is very untrue we can make anything today they made in the past just thing like the Pyramids we don't know how they pulled off with the Technology/tools they had at the time and what we Believe they had we can't create them out of it but we can using lifts and ect which they did not have back then

17. The life out there is the devils he owns us all now join his cult and save your souls before he reaping happens cos mark my words it's coming soon and you shall all fear the him 

18. After all the gibberish that x_x piles into our mouths atleast he included a young blonde girl. I would've enjoyed his crappy conspiracy threads more if he had more of those.

As for life outside our solar system I agree it's close minded to believe it doesn't exist, however I don't believe we will ever be able to communicate more than them finding our one way messages sent out in the 80's. The distance is just too far for other life to ever affect us

19. At the end of it all...why does it matter?

20. He is an over-elaborate troll. You people seem to take the bait every time. Without fail.