Longjevity Leader Board creation

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by LrdDarius, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Only thing this accomplishes is scaring new players away when they see that many players have been here for five, six or seven years already. The amount of lands and buildings is daunting enough, this just confirms that they'll never be able to catch up to the big builds.

EDIT: This may be impossible, actually. The devs might not track the amount of time players spend "logged in."

2. So the leaderboard never change and whoever is #1 will always be on the top overall leaderboard?

3. No support there is a difference between active and just having the app look at kool aid 7 year achievement 2 months worth of stats

4. This

5. If you've been around bud Kool aid has reset multiple times hence the stats. My stats are not huge and I've never reset.

6. If you've been around you'd know Kool Aid has reset multiple times. Hence the low stats. So keep hating on an idea because you don't like a certain player or you've just not been here long enough to appreciate the game as much as others do.

7. What would be the point of this exactly? A numerical value to gauge how much time a group of middle aged saddos have spent on a mobile game?

8. Funny didn't know you had to have huge stats to be here a long time, sometimes people get bored, that's the beauty of an app you don't have to open it constantly to keep it. People remember people and they understand we can't be tied to the game all the time. Longevity is about how long you've been here not how much you've grown while your here.

9. Yes you're right you should get a leaderboard participation medal for having downloaded an app you are rarely active on

Congrats?

10. As people stated, I have reset multiple times when you could. After my final reset I focused on moderating rather than gameplay.

I think this is a great idea, but the achievement badge accomplishes this.

11. Worst idea ever

12. Pretty much. If a player joins in 2009 and then never plays at all until today in 2017, then yes. That player will be on the top of the longevity leaderboard regardless how active the others are. It all comes down to the date the player joined Kaw, that ultimately determines it.

Sad truth, but yeah.

13. Geez peoples utter lack of comprehension never ceases to surprise me. I amazed that some of you are even capable of operating your mobile device or PC because reading comprehension is not on your list of abilities. Yeah I know sad but true.

14. Let's see how much some of you think you know. For those of us OG that are fully aware kindly hold off. Question can a Clan have more than 100 members?

15. Yes. And I believe it was foxes that are the only ones that can, altho I don't recall why.

16. Question

Does anyone care?
    Thread is a nooby participation leaderboad spot grab for a useless stat not a quiz or trivia thread

17. And ig. They participated in some war i believe.

18. It was just a fun question nob troll boy that's all try to get over yourself if you can.

19. It was first all star war. The beta version of what KaW has every year now.