Re: A Message To ATA

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GRYMLN, Jan 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Its this mark fellow, he seems to actually care.

2. I think Grym wants something to benefit pvp'ers.

Spamming events nonstop all year long gets dull. And if you're hitting osw targets, you're falling behind while everyone else gains from hitting ebs to benefit from the event rewards.

It's been mentioned before. A good permanent pvp spell in the alchemist.... that would change the game for pvp'ers.

The spell can give any number of things while hitting someone: item drops, plunder bonus, silver bars, aqua/inferno, mithril drops... It's not too difficult to get a little creative to change the game for the better.

3. And to add to that, there are many players that will burn thru xtals if the spell made it worth it to use an xtal. So the devs will not lose any money.

And I'm not talking the this lame weekend pvp spell where both sides must be cast in order for it to work. Hitting osf's and oaf's is very boring too.

4. Hard time believing this

5. I agree he cant say much becuase he doesnt have a idea. Thats what kaw has a become. Events arent even events anymore. If i am a company and advertise limited edition watches with new watches coming out consistently every week. Does that make them limited edition still? I would say it does but then it raises the question of which one do I want and is it wourth it since there are so many different ones to keep buying them or should i move on to another company?

6. Support those damn devs need to get there heads right again

7. Locking per OP request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.