Re: A Message To ATA

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GRYMLN, Jan 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This game is becoming uterly repetitive and hard to come back to and play. Same old events with different names. Lazy devs that have no creativity.

Lack of creativity for ee wars an assimilation of pvp and osw into the game as it used to be. @ata ty for being lame and not caring.

2. Sick dude then stop playing if it's really that bad.

3. Devs can see from my activity I have significantly

4. This game has always been somewhat repetitive. Take away events and that becomes even more evident.
    There ARE things that aren't AS repetitive, and those haven't gone anywhere.
    Non-response bias is interesting, and explains to some degree why forums have an abundance of upset players.

5. Even with events it's the same gameplay.

How do events change up the monotony?
    You get a bit more gold to bring you that much closer to your end goal... Which is what? BC? Yeah good luck lol.

What things aren't repetitive?

You made a single point that you didn't elaborate on... I think you need to work more on your arguments.

6. They are boring as hell

7. Same thing different name

8. Might as well change the name to kingdom at events

9. @ata respond to me why u havent made new EE equip. Seems like they r the ones that u have ignored

10. Who hurt you? Tell daddy

11. This game has always been about the people, not the game. The value and enjoyment are the fellow players, the clan mates, and the relationships with them. Kaw is just some stuff you do to pass time between talking to folks. Tapping the screen to hit an eb, ee target, or osw target is really about all the same.

12. I'm not sure if your agreeing with me Kasama, or if that was pointed at me instead of op.
    I was definitely saying that the game is repetitive, along with events.
    I made two points, and I didn't go into either very much because I thought they were basic enough to be understood on a surface level.

1) Events are repetitive, sure. But so is everything. Get into a fight with someone if you'd like to break up the monotony.

2) There is a reason it SEEMS(read in italics) like a majority is upset. It's a (possibly) small minority that is vocal.

Hope that clears things up.

13. This game used to be a good game is all im saying

14. Devs got greedy and just destroyed this game

15. I'm neutral and it was directed towards you hence why I quoted YOU.

You weren't saying the game was repetitive, you said it was "somewhat" nor did you mention anything about events being non-repetitive either.

Again, you don't understand your original point.

You said something of repetition however even now you say pvping is non repetitive.

Even though the pvp system hasn't been updated in years, same gameplay except instead of an eb it's a person, which has been in the game since fruition.

About your second point, meh.

16. Thanks for the feedback, we are working on some new things... can't say much more now though.

17. Community involvment +1

18. Success good job Grym!

19. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.