Trump's Immigration ban

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_slim-shady_-, Jan 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A terrorist is anyone who uses terror ex murder to implement change in a government, organization or religion

2. True also any country that is a true isolationist like Trump proposed (leaving NATO banning immigration ECT.) will cause all the nations to cut off trade and we will but crippled economically

3. Not sure the last time i saw a christian kill in the name of religion hmmmm.

4. Just look at Africa, the Lords Resistance Army is an active Christian terrorist group.

5. You probably didn't see the Na.zis that is true but it doesn't mean it didn't happen also the KKK kills in the name of God (mainly Jewish like the na.zis and Muslims) also Dylan Roof killed African Americans in the name of God (the African Americans were also Christian but still he killed in the name of God)

6. Also I forgot that ty Anonymous also I forgot the crusades but that's a long time ago yet I feel it still counts and the conquistadors killed the Aztecs and Mayan in the name of God man now that I think about it there is alot of instances where Christians kill in the name of God even more so then Muslims makes me wonder who the real enemy is(don't mean I'm involved with a holy war just who is a real enemy of morality)

7. stahp making I look smaert

8. No 1 care. Ban all immigration .

9. Go tu vancuver/surrounded. Sikh is everiwhere an highist crim per capita in CANADA m8

10. Islam is not a terrorist race you imbecile. We are not at war with Islam, but with Jihad. There is a difference between Islam and Radical Islam. I have never seen someone post something dumber than this. People like you lower our country's IQ, and people like you should be banned first lmao

11. You guys stop, this is a future soldier :roll:

12. "Give me your weak and tired your huddled masses" that's a part of the statue of liberty the words at the base America is a country of immigraties and we are also a country of refugees who flees because of religious persecution or threat of desth. Why should we ever change that now because that is how America is great we take the people that other countries wouldn't

13. Well the uss doesnt need immigrates all they do is take our food stamps

14. Actually the majority (about 97 percent) of legal immigrants work without federal aid (food stamps) and undocumented (illegal if you prefer) immigrants are not able to get food stamps yet they still work at whatever job (fast food sometimes or gardening, roofing, or any other form of manual labor) they can get to provide for their families

15. Priests bless american missiles and bombs so thats killing in the name of christ

16. I think everyone is done so plz any mod use your magical locking power that I will never be able to understand

17. So many other countries also are kinda doing this but it is all Trumps fault. K

18. America is a country for all people the moment another country takes they claim for themselves I will make a thread about it but until then Trump is a hypocrite for doing that and the Constitution says everyone (who wants to be apart of the nation) can come to this nation and won't be persecuted or discriminated against because of their religious beliefs ideals or anything else that they're fleeing from

19. Almost 241 years ago is when the basic constitution was really made. I think, right? So many things have changed since then and did you know Thomas Jefferson actually wanted the constitution to be rewritten every so often? It is because things and situations change. I do not agree that people already here who travel on vacation or to see family shouldn't be allowed back but **** happens.

20. And how is Trump a hypocrite he said he was going to do that in the first place

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.