Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP & allies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by III___Awen___Fairy___lII, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Your level of idiocy has me in tears 

It's pretty amazing just how muddled up you get.

2. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Bax I'm trying to tell you that you don't need to suck up into a washout clan who only pretend to be an osw clan. They where never been or was. For you to keep brown nosing to their asses show how much you have no self respect. If you want to brown nose to real war clan. Choose WAR, Resilience and CR. This are real war clans. YAFI is a joke, may not be a joke on start but Rocketman turn it into a joke after he decided to let -Appleseeds- take control.

3. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Firstly you're the one who is most likely sticking your nose up Yafi arses seeing you're such an expert on how they spell.

Secondly, CR 

4. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

 I can't stop laughing about musang the clown - these are the moments that make it worth playing the game. "Seriously" 

6. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP



7. Seriously, why is Musang still posting propaganda ads about himself and his clan in a thread this is unrelated to him and his clan?

We already know how you guys went from 10 clans to one. No need to advertise your butthurtness further bro.

8. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Using wall posts or banner to insult an OSW clan member = starting of 1 to 1 hits.
    Perfectly logical.

"then some in KiP hit Atropa-bella-donna less than 5 times each to show enough is enough"
    That is more than 5 times from the clan on a single OSW clan member for a 1 to 1.
    That is asking for an OSW to start.

Wouldn't surprise me "then yafi's started hitting KiP"
    Perfectly logical move by YAFI since KiP started the OSW and NA doesn't even hit YAFI.

Kip It True

9. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

GoA call support because your ass'n, scout and steal button is missing. Attack I don't expect yoh find that button. You too dumb to find a target with that attack stats

10. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

_balle_ if ATA put in statistics who have the most war runner history. You would win hands down lol. Most iG went to WAR and WAR don't want nothing to do with you They know they can't never rely on two face like you. You belong to YAFAILS perfectly 

11. And Musang continues blabbering his advertisement for NA in an unrelated thread.

Musang if ATA put in statistics who have the most clans destroyed in history. You would win hands down lol. Most IDD and AAH members went away and don't want nothing to do with you They know they can't never rely on a blabbermouth like you. They don't even want to be associated with you. That's why you went from proudly declaring you are IDD to proudly being NA.

12. If I'm not mistaken the sequence of events leading up to KIP joining the OSW with NA went like this...
    1. KIP allows NA mains and alts into clan to hit Ebs even though they know NA is fighting YAFI. Then KIP members help NA with strip funds and are tracked buying allies... Then....
    2. Kotfe strips Ben of 25t  (that in and of itself... HILARIOUS! Yet unrelated to OSW and purely Ben's fault) 
    3. Ben talked  about yafi in his banner and on his wall.
    4. I gave Ben hb att for  talking *YOU ASKED FOR IT*
    5. Ben puts me in CA (because he's a big cry baby) and all of kip start unloading on me (yes, I said UNLOADING on me) not 5 hits or less. Most Inc I've had all NA war up till that point 
    6. Lady Can's puts Ben in CA
    7. He then cries in Lady Can's pm "please make it stop... I'm sorry I'm a dumb noob" or something close to that.. 
    8. Lady Can's says, fine.. We will cf. U have 5hrs to post an apology on my wall for hitting YAFI, or you go back in CA.
    9. Ben posts sarcastic and rude comment on Lady Can's wall and lands back in CA because... You guessed it... he's a dumb noob..   

And..... Osw starts.  Moral of the story...

 You Asked For It 

13. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Tell your leader lady crap face to put me on your CA 24/7. Make me cry pretenders. I will always laugh at your trash family 

?You Asked For Idiots?

14. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

No one asked for idiots, but instead some hateful, high power sent us just one, one truly special idiot, one who's tongue burn through the window, one where hitting him on the head is the only way to improve him, one where by everyone else has to wear a helmet with a visor in protection from his nonsense and dribble.
    Yes Musang, it seems we got you....

15. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

16. I can imagine Musang acting the evil guy

17. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

You look like a little desperate, ranting troll musangs. But go on with your fairytales and the try of insults...it' most entertaining 

18. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

I'm back sorry was busy a little. Now I want to hear what comments from YAFAILS puppet leader Lady_Fart_Face_Cansem about being the pretender families?I hope I don't hurt her feelings. That would be awesomeShe does not talk or say anything in CC since I known her. She is a good puppet leader. Poor grandma being used online as a puppet leader

19. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Mustang is one of my favourite characters in the show kingdoms at war.

20. Musang refuse to answer how he destroyed IDD when we all want to hear it, but demands Lady Cansem to comment.

Dictatorship at his very best.

My guess is that Musang's feelings must have been very hurt by the utter destruction of IDD. That would be awesome He does not talk or say anything in CC. He is a destructive member. Poor drooling kid being used online as the official spokesperson, first for the late IDD, then now for NA.

#TheTruthHurts