Orisons of Glory Equipment Changes

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Why is there a constant barrage of new and then in 14 days disposable equipment ??? Is there a point to this ??

2. The fully enchanted ZTA ring totes worth it

3. That's a great change. Thanks a lot for listening to feed back. Now I can actually use that new equipment. Plz upgrade stats on off hand and legs equipment too which was dropped between part 2 and 3 of orison. So we can use that too

4. Instead of increasing event equipment why don't you do something to make eb equipment relevant again? What is the point of wasting inferno & aqua to enchant something that will be obsolete in the next event???

Increase enchantment tiers on eb equip plus 10, plus 50. Only allow those who redo the ebs go enchant the equip above L10/11. #BringBackVariety

trial

5. Thanks so much devs! Was just recently able to accumulate the insane amount of votive ash needed to max the blaze of undying ring for nothing lol

6. Their is no point now wars are all but dead , just chase equipment that will be outdated in a month. Or in ata language , dangle a carrot infront of noobs and they hand over their wallets.

7. Lol, alt with leak build and no EE is telling us warring is dead *dies laughing*
    Good one...

8. Please can you upgrade the stats of the shields then! I spent over £100 to reach 25k and you phob us off with the stats!

9. Will Shoulders of Clan's Pride from Zelgarad enhanced be among the equipment items getting stat adjustment?

10. All the new event eq sucks for bigger players anyway. Thanks for nothing Devs

11. Great idea !!

12. Zoma eq sucked from day 1. If you were smart enough you knew you shouldn't have chased that pipe dream. Now suck it up sweetcheeks

13. Yes. Spend more and more money each event during it's 2 week run, wait 24 hrs, and repeat. Simple right?
    Well, the devs think we stupid, so lets just play along with that and spend every paycheck on events like good little kaw pawns

14. Re: Orisons of Glory Equipment Chan

Yep. Devs know this and laugh real hard every time they see this.

Devs- they will keep spending muhahahahahahahahaha

15. Sorta wished I'd known of this being on the horizon before I wasted so much aqua & inferno on other eq.since it seemed the wise choice at that time...oh well,back to the mage we go :roll:

16. It certainly has added the element of boredom to the game

17. I support this idea. I dont mind a buff to event EQ as well but there needs to be other means of obtaining somewhat decent equipment.

18. Did you get what you expected? Yes/no.

Any case save your outrage for when you see stats for whatever the in-series off hand will be. Lol.

19. Thanks devs. Wasted 1 k elements upgrading eb eq. Now I don't have enough for my war equip since you did not update it along with the eb eq. :)

20. From day 1 huh? Care to show me a trinket that is even in the zoma trinkets vicinity? If you were smart enough, you wouldn't have come on here speaking of things you clearly don't understand.