Price increase in UK - Suggestions

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Jan 20, 2017.

1. When prices jump from 79 pence to 99 pence and the exchange rate dictates the jump should have been to 82 pence. Yes the British people can be angry that apples is stealing from us. 17 pence in the pound theft is not acceptable, nor is that caused by brexit.
    That's caused be numerical pricematchimg designed to charge the highest rate possible.
    That isn't acceptable to those affected.

Leaving the eu will be huge for us over the next ten years as the eu falls apart.
    Just look at the dream / nightmare of Greece.
    French want out. Dutch want out. And they are a few.
    Have fun in a failing system that damages you in a longer slower spiral of economic turmoil.
    We will weather the storm. We will combine as an island and thrive and embrace the opportunities in manufacturing and buying British built goods as the Americans also intend to.
    We may have to swallow the cost of changing exchange rates.
    We don't have to put up with idiots trying to rip us off by blaming brexit and adding an extra 15-20 on top for their back pocket.
    Just less reason to trade with those nations.

And all the eu has ever cared about is getting some of the banks to jump jobs to Paris and Berlin. That's why junckers wouldn't offer a deal. It's all about jobs theft. And you wonder why we want out.
    Leaches everywhere. And none of eu trying to stand up for human rights in blackmailing nations that make free democratic votes about their futures. The might of the eu is the same it ever was. The power to blackmail and bully nations.
    I voted remain.
    I am damn glad we are out. The eu showed it true colours of greed the second the votes were counted. We will have a better more self reliant future. You will have a mess with nations scrambling to jump from a failed experiment that in truth was only ever set up to serve German and French interest.

2. After looking at the price hike I won't be spending any more of my hard earned cash here.

3. I've a total of 5 apps that I play on where I've spent $'s and KAW is the only one that has seen a price hike,in fact 3 over the 4yrs 7mnths playing and one of those increases came during the US housing crunch when our Canadian $ was higher than the US $.
    I'd say the increase was a mutual one as a lot of KAW's spenders have quit spending.

4. what a muppet  of course is English don't want saddling with them buffoons in Brussels 

5. @ATA Grant. Great to see that you read and addressed this post so quickly but did you actually read it properly? RedHotVixen was suggesting that ATA did something to offset the price increase and make purchasing more worthwhile, something that you can fully control but did not address. The packages are outdated and as she mentioned not in line with the current pricing offered to PC players. Perhaps it is time that ATA revise the packages and make the offers more lucrative to the gaming community.

6. Trade is done in $US globally.

That said an adjustment helps but US citizens will benefit even more so.

7. Hopefully our government will soon make the tax dodging super corporations such as Apple, Google and fb pay their dues, probably why we're are being punish for Brexit,

8. Big companies if forced to pay will only pass that cost along to consumers  you are clearly not aware of how this works

9. According to Peter Hammond one of goverment plans is to make UK tax heaven so will be no dues to pay. But don't worry...the prices will stay the same if Apple won't be needed to pay taxes anymore or if the pound is going to recover. Apple's decision has nothing to do with Brexit. Brexit aftermath doesn't justify a 25% increase.

10. I suppose most brits just accepted this crap
    More money than sense

11. @ATA if you actually look over the last 2wks the exchange rate currency hasn't changed at all, so does this mean Apple are gonna put the prices bk down??????

12. Not this Brit Nat

13. Cool don't pay the extra
    Hit em where it hurts

15. Do the deals still make you more than the regular prices? Ok then...

16. The dayly deals have also increased, so the bargain you thought you where getting has dissapered in smoke and mirrors

17. American dollar is dropping
    Have UK prices reflected this yet?

18. It does kinda suck... I play far too many mobile games.. the few that I am more dedicated to I spend a fair chunk of money of. Realistically I doubt this will affect how much I spend, I will spend the same amount.. I'll just receive less in game for it.

So yeah... thanks apple 