HTE- yelp reviews

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by C0ML3Y, Jan 22, 2017.

1. @mei no 1 wants mods here just go :smile:

2. OP has spoken.

3. So this game has player "mods" who monitor and punish other players and tell them how to post? Hmmm, enjoy your one star rating kaw

4. Donald, its not like that at all.

The devs simply cannot monitor all chat at all times.

That is where the mods come into play, an extra step between the players and devs.

Their role: help the community, by keeping off topic threads like these on topic, silence any people that violate the ToU, and provide general assistance.

Mods do have additional powers, yet none that give them an edge over the regular players. They can silence people, sure, yet if you have been unjustly silenced it is easy to remove.

They are in charge of keeping forum quality up, by warning people to stay on topic, by locking spam threads, and by placing forum bans on people that have excessively violated the ToU and are past the point of needing a warning.

Overall, they do add to the game, no matter how much people refuse to admit it.

5. This thread has nothing to do with its title

It should b retitled - why I dun like the hte clan called vacation

6. Lmao this lame thread still going. Clowns 
    I can't believe I'm the only one that think it's stupid ass hell.

7. not the only one  it was a good laugh though

8. Maybe that's because you actually want to hide something or actually unable to comprehend that. This thread is to highlight the best Hte to go to without actually dealing with the drama that comes with Hte clans.

Though. Hey. If that's stupid to you too. Clearly. You'd know best. So why don't you post an actual review and show how it's done and provide a suggestion and opinion towards the topic. Other wise. Please remove yourself from this thread

9. Trolls are gonna troll. It doesn't matter what you say. Your either with or against salt. Dont explain to people like this. Your just wasting your own time.

Imma make lots of punny jokes in wc with the boost of regen speakers this week :)

10. The more you guys don't show the ss of the clan and only others to show the bad ones the more we won't come and seal at your clan...this doesn't matter now since you are stripping and farming ppl you don't like 

11.  This thread is crap close it !!! !!!!!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!!

12. English please?

13. I didn't know the Vacation let in the handicapped.

14. You can't say that. I got severely sanctioned for stating that somebody had autism.

15. The vacation wil let any1 en if thay drop 1 seel per minote off stayen their.

16. Lmao still the same person how many alts u have salty.

17. 1... Hby?

18. ^

19. I enjoyed this thread. Good job OP. Not me OP. You OP

20. Miss quoting is me is retarded and probably banable smh