Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP & allies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by III___Awen___Fairy___lII, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

GoAway

2. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

The truth hurts wrote that the osw started with Bella hitting Ben, and they started a 1 vs 1 on each other. Well, Bella hitting Ben in the first place is a violation of the CF. So you are saying that Yafi started this osw with Bella hitting Ben?

3. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

-appleweeds- YAFIANS is a joke after you toke over. Once there was real YAFIANS players that truly care about the game. They didn't mind losing a war but staying head high and proud. After you toke over YAFIAN leadership by forced because of your uncanny talent. They realized you made the game a joke. Guess what they did except the fee loser idiots that stayed. They went slowly inactive and move on. Some still here play but not with YAFI clans anymore. Most of them couldn't stand your arrogant. You thought because you can managed a war on your own accounts their opinion are irrelevant. Why do you think you lost so many accounts and have to hide the rest of your KAW life on an alt? Must sucks only true YAFIAN who follows you are the idiots in the first place. They will always be followers in game or real life. They have no courage to question your leadership.

You are and always be the worst YAFIAN leader . You where warn earlier not to get involve on NA affairs. You didn't listen because your head too far your ass. You thought you can further make YAFIAN image better by fighting NA after we stripped the moderators. You thought you can point your finger to NA and say look at those bad guys stripping innocent mods for no reason. We never pretend we are a good guys we do what we must for fun in the game. You didn't see it coming when your accounts are forced out. After years warring with NA you realized you losing badly and no true YAFIANS will back you up. You cooked another skimmed to fight KOTFE to recruit those hated KOTFE. Still you didn't get true YAFIANS back to support you. They hate you for running YAFI like kids without no opinion. Look where are all the old YAFIAN like Azis and Leo. They play outside with unknown account from you. You made YAFIAN a KAW jokes

4. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

It seems more like Ben's continued accusation and talking bad of YAFI was a violation of the CF.

You mean to say you supported Ben's actions after the mutual CF?

5. Dear Musang, no one can be bothered about you already. Especially since you are a proven liar.

However, everyone of us is interested in the story of how 8 (actually updated to 10) OSW clans turned into one, and how you single handedly brought IDD down to its knees, such that NA has to absorb IDD, and not the other way round.

From my info sources, since the war started with YAFI, NA was so scared and disbanded a clan called BRAZIL to hide the multiple banks. NA had also NA, NAL, a spy clan which I forgot the name, and NA Brazilian Division. Now only NAL is left.
    NA absorbed the remnants of IDD's 3 clans.
    NA absorbed Pure Evil and BAR
    That's 10 clans, turned into 1 semi active clan where the BIGs go out for EBs.

So? We are still waiting for your story of how 10 clans turned into 1.
    Everyone already know NA is a joke, especially seeing your big guys do EBs outside instead of being in the OSW. NA has turned irrelevant in the OSW.

Seems that only KiP is actively involved in the OSW. For NA (10 clans into 1), EBs are way more important.

Maybe the new management for a certain account has some plans. That is to pay massively and grow massively via EB. Leave the OSW to KiP.

6. Only proven liar are YAFAILS that's a fact.
    If you are speaking the truth you wouldn't be hiding on statless appleweeds

7. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Your war with KIP have nothing to do with us. That's separate from our war. You trying to save face by attacking KIP and try to get them on CF so you can act you are winning. You made a mistake as you always do. You underestimated your opponentsLook where that get you. All YAFI accounts are MP even small alts can't hold allies because KIP stripping them tooKIP smashing YAFI accounts . That's the fact and you guys only do is wall warrior like monkeys 

8. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

MangnusViking you hole, what kind of leader r u.?

Kotfe stripped Ben,your member, but there there was need for retaliation as it was a 1v1..what a great leader u r

Go back to be eb fairy boy, or stfu dont speak up n expose your noobi self

Come strip a statless alt in Yafi n it's fight on no matter who u r

It's a war game, unlike you we look for reasons to fight n never bend over to no one

9. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Strips r never 1v1 u less u r willing to bend over noob boy

10. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Magnus 10 times better leader than emperor -appleweeds- that's a fact. Let's be honest only -appleweeds- achieved in this game is stripped -IMF- alt because warlor refused to accept YAFAIL join their EE clan. Then you say you are a good guy yet you stripped someone for not accepting them in EE clanThat's another fact -appleweeds-

11. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

If NA war has nothing to do with KiP, why are you bringing in NA into this thread?
    Yet another senseless comment from Musang trying the best to bring NA into the light.

If NA has nothing to do with the war between YAFI vs KiP &Allies, then go hide in your little corner and cry about how your 10 clans turned into half a clan where big accounts leave clan for EBs. This thread is about the OSW between YAFI and KiP & Allies. Don't derail the thread by constantly bringing NA into the picture for your propaganda. This isn't the thread.

KiP has already openly declared Musang does not speak for KiP. They are already irritated by your constant propaganda for NA in their thread. The stand is clear, they disregard NA/IDD/BAR/Pure Evil like so many other clans. Again, just go hide in your little corner and cry about how your 10 clans turned into half a clan. Or you could start and cry in a new thread. Maybe some people may pay attention to it.

NA is already destroyed. Gone. Left that handful of actives who does EBs outside. Everyone in kaw knows that. Just look at the EB tagging on Twicc (pass expires 13 March) and generalwolf (pass expires 8 March). Back and forth clans just to do EBs. You can stop your propaganda in this thread already.

#KipItClassy

12. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

-appleweeds- you sound mad I brought up how you stripped -IMF- alt because warlor refused to accept YAFI to war with them
    I'm not derailing this thread. This thread is about YAFI great pretender. I just add how much of a pretender YAFAILS are.

#TruthHurts-appleweeds-

13. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Please list 10 clans we have. Maybe add wilders_chili for old YAFIANS laugh on your current leader stupidity

14. Musang, why are you still trying to squeeze NA propaganda into a thread that has no link to NA?
    #MusangLogic

You have already declared NA has nothing to do with the war between KiP & Allies vs YAFI
    KiP also says you do not speak for them.
    Don't need to keep derailing the thread by bringing in an irrelevant and useless clan into the picture.

You want the 10 clans? It is in an earlier post. You are Musang, you have learned how to read. Now shoo and go find it. You even replied to it. Unless a different Musang is on replying now.

15. You know what hurts more than the truth? A lil scary alt talking big. It hurts because you hide and we cant find you. Why post if you're gonna hide? Your words mean nothing chump. Be gone! Btw whats NA rank on LB? Oh snap!!!!

16. You can't list 10 clans which you keep repeating. You can't because you are talking out of your ass like you always do a useless leader with ego syndrome with little package. Look how you treat GoA. Telling him to go away like a child. That show how much respect you have with your members. You never respected YAFI members opinion because you are the supreme leader like all dictators. Telling members shut up do what you are told. That's why we always better than you. We play to have fun to get away from reality where you always have to answer from someone either your bosses or your clients. Once YAFI have same rules as ours. After you toke over YAFAILS become a prison. Everything micro managed. You must always get appleweeds approval to do anything. You got to be a spineless player to choose to play and become someone tool online

17. Dear Musang, cool down bro. Don't be so mad. Just look at your words. They aren't even objective on facts anymore. You are basically just hurling insults at YAFI.
    Let me give you a hint. You can check back the previous page. You were the one who quoted and replied my post on the 10 clans. Unless you weren't the one who replied earlier. I'm so sorry you do not have the basic capability and mental capacity to know how to check back on your own replies and quotes. Yes, I can't list all. Some of the clans, I forgot the name, because they were already disbanded or are totally irrelevant now. I mean, who would remember the name of clans who didn't matter at all? I even forgot about Newb Age earlier. I won't even remember there's IDD if not for your nick. Honestly, I don't even remember what IDD stands for.

Anyway, you haven't reply. Why are you still trying to squeeze your useless and irrelevant clan's propaganda into this thread, whom you said has no link to this OSW?

Trust me, we are no longer interested in affairs of your clan, or what you believe in, or etc. You have repeated that countless times like a broken record. And best of all... it's not even related to this OSW, as you declared it yourself.

18. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

I'm sure you forgot to keep your lies in check. As always YAFI the big pretender and liars. Please list 10 clans we have that merges. Please include wilders_chili because there wilders account in NA. Since there is wilders account in NA in your logic Wilders merge with NA too-appleweeds- how does it feel with all your skills you still loses from a bunch of KAW nomads? You trying so hard to make YAFAIL family bigger than ZAFT yet got destroyed by bunch of nomads. Your plan was brilliant yet who execute better are KOTFE. Look when your plan to take ZAFT members into YAFAILS family didn't work. They instead join KOTFE. You will always be and idiot leader. The great pretender dictator. Now trying your way to vultures Invictus members. You made YAFIAN a KAW jokes and even I can make fun of YAFAILS. Please try again your tricks and show more of your accounts. I want to see another mass suicide of your accounts for laughs

19. So easy to bait. (facepalm)

20. @_Balle_: to be honest I don't remember you either from Los osw, though I definitely remember other Los accounts now integrated in Yafi. Yes i decided to grow as I got bored (after a few months) of seeing my spies zeroed from 8 am until midnight my time and Yafi was double our size when we started. I was lucky if I got 2 spy regens (You all have great scout achievement badges!). Day before yday (event right?)I received 16 incs in total. Are you trying to bore us into asking for a cf? This ain't gonna happen. Ooh ooh Yafi the great pretenders. Guess we see you after this event is over.