Trying to charge me to talk in WC?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DonaldxTrump, Jan 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Still fillin this game out, on the fence, kinda liking it, then bam hit a big wall.

You clowns want be to buy speakers to talk in WC?!?!?

Long time app gamer here, I play online app war games mostly for the social aspect, have played probably 15-20 over the years. This is the absolute only one that tries to milk money from me to chat in WC, probably the silliest thing I've seen in any game

2. The reason is to prevent ad spam.

If you are on mobile device, you regen 5 per day with a max of 25.

3. Ya that's ridiculous

4. Not really. It's understandable.

5. Theoretically it's to prevent players from spamming and/or posting an obscene amount of nonsensical posts or bypasses. If a player is determined however, the speaker limit doesn't stop them anyway. Keeping the honest people honest I suppose.

But I do agree, I've always thought the speaker system was a joke and we should be able to chat with other players as often as we wish without spending money to do so.

And yeah, this is the only game I know of or have played that limits the amount we can talk in global/world chat.

A social game that limits the social aspects unless you spend money. Lol.

6. pimd...¿ nub

7. Ok, so A Thinking Ape games. :roll:

8. This exactly.

But of course you can always do offers for free nobs>buy pro packs>get speakers

9. This times 1000

10. @X That's true as well, but I've given up on those free offers considering the amount of effort required for the reward. (In my experience 0 reward for the effort in most cases)

11. Yay ^
    Another potential supporter lol
    #TapJoyFtW

12. @POTUS make kaw great again #AmericaFirst

13. No support

14. Before we continue with this "prevents spam" argument...

Note how many other games similar to KaW require you to purchase speakers to talk in their "World Chat".

Then ask yourself... Are they always spammed? Are their chats filled with clan ads 24/7 and is there really any difference?

I find myself questioning the sanity of my fellow KaWers.

One guy says something, SO IT MUST CERTAINLY BE TRUE.

smh

15. I forget if the third party app rule changed, sorry in advance if it didn't, but the only other game that I can remember having to buy speakers was Evony on the pc years ago. Good game but the whole chat aspect was bogus as they didn't even do 5 free daily.

That games chat mechanism was nothing to be desired and I hope this game doesn't devolve any further towards it

16. Wc is spam lets be honest only thing that limit does is slow spam down for everyone who talks in wc there is like 5 ads lol without the limit it likely be for like 25 ads

17. "It likely be"

That uncertainty.

Besides, what of the moderators, drunken?

What is their purpose than to cut down spam and bypassers?

I FEEL this speaker limit hinders conversations and only assists the need for quick ads.

I THINK conversation (you know the thing that happens in wc rarely but when it does occur someone leaves preemptively because they've run out of speakers and the conversation slowly breaks down) would thrive if the limit were removed.

18. Yes spam is a huge deal in most games, not sure the point here.

19. Never liked the speaker system.
    Spam can be reported.

The best aspect of this game is it's social ability.
    The speaker system severely restricts the social aspect of the game.

At the very least it should be 25 speakers per day regen so that conversations can at least be had daily in wc and then continued in pm etc.

But I would prefer no limits other than those imposed by tou.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.