Incorrect Stat increases on ADT and SDT on new lands

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE, Dec 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leave the damn hiding spell alone! It's the only thing that's keeping osw alive right now.......Gotta take care of all the bots and those 'manually' obtained data bases and stuff like ally kaw store before getting rid of hiding spell

2. I dont want to rid KaW of the hidden spell. I want it to be 50% more expensive, and for owners not to be hidden.

3. Hey Charlie hope you ok but we seem to have lost momentum. Pretty sure next move is yours. Let's hear from you soon plse. Thx

4. After Charlie mini chat I was so hopeful it continue but unfortunately it has stopped and just making a known issue last longer

5. I wouldn't be surprised if new lands were released by the time Charlie gets back to this thread. Then he can cop out and say this issue no longer needs to be addressed.

6. I too am now beginning to fear that there is some kind of progression of KaW planned soon. Whether it's new lands or further levels to existing lands I'm not sure. Either way to role this fix into that type of upgrade is a mistake. Fix this issue. Then ensure future releases do not have the same issues. Please let's not lose sight of the fact this will be the second time the stats are not correct in KaW and needed addressing. While ofcourse as players we should keep vigilante it really isn't our job to ensure buildings have the correct stats.

7. This.

I don't know why feedback/support is always fast and polite but the game design team is so slow on their responses. Charlie, you guys always tell us how nice it is to see us keeping forum alive and keep such discussion going but you need to understand that you're killing said discussions with those late answers.
    I'm not often an active part on forum discussions/threads, now I decided to be one but I already kinda regret it. You told us to keep the thread going and that you're going to be a part of it. Yet we're waiting again... It's just getting old. We can count 100% on your team to post a "ZTA returns" thread every friday but we can't count on you guys replying within a week on a post like this.

8. Ice, "new lands" or "upgrade lvls" are like dirty words / phrases now. Charlie, please don't do that now. Just address the stat issue...plz.

Happy KAW'ing all 

9. Couldn't agree more sj lol I don't want those things either but I just got a feeling and the rumour mill is running at some pace at the mo. Doesn't help taking so long to action change but hey here's hoping we don't have to wait too much longer

10. No I'm not tryin' to be rude,
    BUT! It's the freakin weekend I'm sure charlie's about to have himself some fun :)
    Let's hope for a response tomorrow

11. My concern is, this is not Charlie's first kick at a can. Can of worms I may say. I know, that nonlinear stat value has been tried once when overnight change in clan ranking has wrecked the havoc. Back then, argument was used to give higher value of first levels of buildings as encouragement. Problem with this thinking is that higher values are followed by lower values at higher cost. Sounds familiar?
    Back then, kawmunity has spoken resounding NO! to this meddling, why are we back at it again?
    Charlie, we busy our butt of
    f to gain striking power, earning power or prestige through upgrades. Linear progression is fair, understood and widely accepted. Stop experimenting with this. You are making your customers upset.
    This thread in a nice way is telling you, you are in the wrong. Prestige is a reward for hard work and money spent ( AtA created monster pay to play), so any fixings that would try to bridge the gap by screwing your paying base will be seen as negative.
    Tell me if I am wrong.

12. Seriously Charlie????? What's happened. Please can we have an update before the end of this event. Ty

13. "I won't be around to respond until tomorrow"
    *laughs hysterically*

14. That's actually made lol Potato bro. . Ok. It now with no update on any of the LB ranks in over 2 days I'm beginning to think something else is afoot !!! Something is coming. New lands? Surely too early for that. New building levels on lower lands to give them 11-20? Very possibly I think but other say naaaahhhhh. Finally a castle upgrade to basically stop it looking so lame and pathetic? I wish. Man I want a castle that screams I'm a badass check me out. Maybe even a new Mage or alchemist or something like that. A witch you say?? V interesting. No matter what's awaiting us one thing is for sure. YO CHARLIE FIX THE DAMN ADT AND SDT ERRORS ALREADY. geez. I thank you 

15. Im close to finishing Abyss so I'm predicting a new set of rediculously priced lands...

Happens every damn time.

16. New lands/levels when only about 300 accounts are bc? That would be a shame and will shrink the player base even more. Unless it's the goal and they just wanna get rid of kaw all together, slowly while draining all the money they can get outta our pockets..conspiracy theory

The buying time game is funny though..

17. Bump this issue to the top. Seriously ata,get us an answer

18. Charlie is away right now please leave all messages to ata grant where they will also be ignored

19. For goodness sakes guys what on earth is going on? We've been patient, we've been impatient. You engaged and encouraged us to talk more promising you'd add to the conversation and now you are just being rude. Come on already and let us now what the next stage or update is. Thank you

20. Frankly this is just ridiculous. Takes nearly a month to address a confirmed issue (anomalies in stats) nevermind consider changes...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.