Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP & allies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by III___Awen___Fairy___lII, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

That is the way also I remember how this osw got started. Lots of Inc from Yafi until we desided that enough is enough, and started hitting back. And once again Kip was in an osw. And I must say that most of us in Kip really enjoys this osw. 

2. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Yeh mmhmm Wow

3. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

And once an for all Bax, Musang do not speak for kip. And I do not speak for POTUS, he wont fire the nukes just because I tell him to, or say that he would. 

4. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Well I'm genuinely glad to hear that Musang doesn't speak for you.

5. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Nice you answer for awen - or you both were doing it together?
     anyways lets go to your points and the conclusion:

Not against Kotfe who stripped poor Ben...

Not wrongfully at all.
    Joebiff was part of mod strips in NA - all NA allies were tracked after the strip on Iphito. Joekeli and Lordjoe (still in Joes retirement clan) funded NA by buying allies. If these are Joebiffs alts, his brother, sister, uncle...who cares?! Caught funding. If he did it by knowing or just bc he's a noob? Accs were targeted.

And? now you are best buddies and also with kotfe who stripped Ben...what's the point?

Wrong as I stated before.

Sounds like copy and paste of NA....most of them who are inactive yet or "new management" in the banner. It is pretty obvious NA put you the words in the mouth/ made you post it.

Usual policy would be demanding to drop osw accs because you funded NAs by letting them do bigger EBs in your clan. Also because kip was in the osw before(!).
    Because there was a CF Yafi respected it and wasn't threaten you to drop - Your arguements are rubbish...the part about Secret Service I won't answering - oh I might have you recognized ?

Maybe you are just forgetful but that's totally wrong...
    Ben was stripped by kotfe. Afterwards crying on his wall AND ranted against/ accused Yafi. This was the reason Bella hit him and not like you wanna say it. It's ok playing tough and don't wanna fight kotfe bc Ben says no need to defend him...I'm wondering Ben said there's no reason to reteliate the strip on him BUT whole kip hits Bella each 5 times.
    About his "sorry" - it's still on cansems wall....stop trying ?

DanielNillson and Faerik were NOT only doING EBs in Swedish Steel but funded NA by buying allies. Have I said it was against Yafi? Nope. Just interesting these are Bens alts who helped NA already before and the same one brought you back into the osw ?

So at the end you a) know about all of it and just support OR b) you were lied to. It doesn't matter at all yet just shows a different conclusion...

Seriously? Now I believe you are trying to act dumb...DN members were joining and actively hitting Yafi. alts still sitting in DN hitting EBs. It was even nice we warned and try to talk with them before hitting the clan. Same for your subclan that would be the primary target for NA - hitting the weakest ?

6. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Magnus, I found some discrepancies in your argument. I don't fully know about the history of the OSW, but as an outsider, the discrepancies stand out vividly.

But isn't JoeBiff permanently in KiP now?
    Weird weird weird.
    Doesn't seem anything wrong to go after the home clan of a player who goes into OSW.

You just justfied the OSW bro.

That nailed it. How very very sure are you these NA members didn't have small alts that funded NA, but didn't tell you?

Best way for people like Musang to bring another clan into OSW.

Really? YAFI able to make SS (former LB #1) attack you guys? Wow! YAFI can influence LB #1 clan?

What I see from here is, Bella started a 1 on 1 with Ben. Ben is unable to handle a 1 on 1, so cried to the clan.

Some KiP times 3 times each equal more than 5 times.
    No, that's not KiP hitting YAFI. (Multiple KiP members hitting 1 YAFI member over a 1 on 1)
    No, that's not KiP starting the OSW.
    That's your logic?

Doesn't seem to make sense.

Ya, but there's reason to retaliate against yafi even though KiP allowed NA members in for EBs.

Don't retaliate against kofte because pvp farmed some kofte members
    Retaliate against YAFI after letting NA in for EBs, and having Joebiff (KiP member) over at NA to farm YAFI.

Still doesn't make sense.

Conclusion: Kip Is Preposterous

7. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Wait, who's right?

According to MV, the sequence of events seem to be
    1) Bella hits Ben, 1 on 1
    2) Ben didn't like YAFI for some reason, hit back along with a few KiP members. Claims each member hits less than 5 times, but totalling more than 5 times from the clan. A clan has been brought in for a 1 on 1, even though "KiP respected the mutual cf."
    3) YAFI started hitting KiP.
    4) OSW starts.

Dear IRS, sounds like you came in after the 3rd sequence.
    You sounding like a victim of KiP council's obvious mistakes that I pointed out in the earlier post.

8. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

o_O wait its OK for yafi to hit kip and demand stuff because kip r so called helping an by hitting bigger ebs. But if someone does the same thing they are wrong hmmmm sounds familiar hypocrites much

9. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Read properly bro.

The YAFIan above said it was discovered Joebiff's alts (or uncle or whatever relative or whatever), Joekeli was found funding NA.

Also hitting KiP over a banner and self wall posts that criticises and accuses YAFI.
    In the real world, this would be slander.
    In KaW, this brings OSW.

Sounds pretty logical and fair to me.

10. He also said kip was funding by allowing na members to hit bigger ebs. So I guess you read properly

11. Ah my bad. That's true.
    Weird you quoted a DKOD but referred to a YAFIan.

But you have to take it in context.

Don't forget "Also because kip was in the osw before(!)."

It's both reasons together. Let's talk logic.
    Clan A and Clan B were in OSW together in the past against Clan C.
    Then mutual CF.

Then Clan A OSW with Clan C.
    Clan B declares they are not in the OSW (they were previously), but allows Clan A members to do EBs in their clan, to get equipments, get gold, when Clan A members were unable to do it themselves in their clan.

Clan B also have members in Clan A hitting Clan C. But still, Clan B says they are not in the OSW.

It was also discovered some alts in Clan B funded NA in strips. But still, Clan B says they are not in the OSW.

Finally, multiple Clan B members hit a single Clan C member less than 5 times. No, Clan B says they are not in the OSW, and are not starting the OSW.

If that's not suspicious enough, I don't know what else is.

12. In other news, Twicc, Generalwolf and Muahaha prefer to stay out of NA to do their EBs.

This is what is happening to NA. NA Bigs leaving their OSW allies alone. Leaving clan NA with mainly alts doing small EBs.
    Left KiP as the meatshields. I really love how NA managed to instill into KiP that they aren't. Smart and classy move. True NA style like what Musang always bragged about.
    Till today KiP members still doesn't really know what happened.

KiP, don't kip complaining ok? The other day, I witness the oompa oomp juicy oomp oompa rage in cc.
    It's true, your allies don't hit. Only a few actives in KiP really hit. An animalistic member of YAFI, the great Pretenders clan, pinned you even though the person was on both CA.

The best joke of all, someone then ass p that guy (means he wasn't pinned at all even though on CA).

#KipItTrue

13. What happened fake nightmare? Where is my quote talking about eb actions? Grasping for straws now fake nightmare ? Hmm ;)

14. I am not sure who this socalled Truth-hurts is or pretend to be, but I am certain he would get a job at the Trump office providing alternative facts at high speed.

1. NA didn't influence KiP in neither start of OSW vs Los nor Yafi. As explained earlier Los/Yafi hit KiP to get some OSW action.

2. Your statement "the person was on both ca" clearly shows you're irrelevant. And that you should apply as propagandaminister for someone needing alternative facts.

KiP got only one ca. What other ca are you guessing about? ;-)

KiP reports inc and actions in cc. That is common to do in OSW to strengthen the cooperation between clan members. If osw reports are "complaints" in the world you live in, then all real OSW clans "complaints".

3. If the best joke you have heard was that someone used assa to pin a target a clan wanted pinned, then I feel sorry for you.

If KiP ca is updated with "pin X", then I want to see KiP members assa that target to pin. Succesful assa kills spies & soldiers of target = target will be pinned fast.

A target is not pinned all the time. The target regens both spies and soldiers = need to be pinned again. I do not expect all targets to be pinned 24/7/365. KiP members got a real life and plays KaW to have fun - some even hit other yafi members or do strip of yafi's not mentioned in KiP cc.

4. Keep on guessing about alternative facts, propagandaminister. Since none in KiP knows you and Yafi hasn't appointed you as spokesperson, you are deemed not relevant. It is a shame that yafi's seem to like a new started acct talk on their behalf.

KiP has told you the truth. Hopefully, yafi got the courage to also talk openly.

KiP it real :)

15. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

16. Magnus, clearly, you are still disillusioned. One by one, I shall point out to you again.

Your explanation remains the same.
    The sequence of events you described:
    1) Bella hits Ben, 1 on 1
    2) Ben didn't like YAFI for some reason, hit back along with a few KiP members. Claims each member hits less than 5 times, but totalling more than 5 times from the clan. A clan has been brought in for a 1 on 1, even though "KiP respected the mutual cf."
    3) YAFI started hitting KiP.
    4) OSW starts.

Your logic also states that KiP's stand is as follows:
    Don't retaliate against kofte because Benz pvp farmed some kofte members
    But retaliate against YAFI after letting NA in for EBs, and having Joebiff (KiP member) over at NA to farm YAFI.

Still doesn't make sense. It is more logical that KiP started the OSW from your own descriptions of the events.

I'm so sorry your ally did not share their CA with you.
    I'm also sorry you didn't consider sharing the CA target with WiP.
    Seems like you guys are very disorganised.

Nah, the particular "osw report" I saw went something like: "This clan has FAILED".
    You know who it is. I don't want to embarrass KiP further. Maybe you deem this as a valid OSW report. Who knows.

Interesting thing was, that guy was happily farming your member all the way.

It wasn't even about pinning all the time. The CA target was not pinned at all.

Facts are facts. There's no need for me to guess.

You can deem me irrelevant. I don't need to talk on anyone's behalf. All I did was to openly and publicly point out discrepancies is your own posts. That's sufficient.

If this can be considered propaganda, I don't know what to classify your twisting of conclusions based on your words...

Yup, as the truth is probably as you said. However, your conclusion of who started the OSW (which doesn't matter anyway) is horribly wrong. Let's recap your own words:
    A clan with multiple members hitting a single member, while less than 5 times each, is still the clan starting the OSW. Obviously, YAFI did not start hitting KiP, and from your very own description of events, it is clearer KiP started hitting YAFI.

It's your words against yourself bro.

17. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Anyone that speaks up for YAFI must be YAFI
    You learn well from Musang.
    #MusangLogic

Maybe I should start speaking up for KiP instead. Then I become a KiP alt?
    And if I speak up for kofte, I must be one of the kofte eunuches?

Then again, if I were to start speaking up for KiP, KiP has to demonstrate they are worth it.
    #KipItReal

18. Nope No One Of Relevance About. Guess The Truth Hurts.

An outsider that argues for 1 side not both. Unless this is a court off law you sir are certainly a gimmick of the gimmick batch.

Unless you dont know what a eunuch is which it clearly seems like so, you should refrain from using the term.

#theEunuchisdaft
    #Made Accountz To Speak In forums = Eunuchs
    Go On Tho Litte Fella
    Dare You Digress In your True Style.

Calling Out Official Yafi Sack Full Failures To Stand Up.

Or Continue With This New Found Air Of Irrelevance The Nuted Truth Hurts Bugger

19. Thanks for your opinion and viewpoint (that no one honestly cares about). I'm sure you are very proud of your posting achievement.

Now, unless you have other good points to bring up, please do not derail and insult this thread. KiP is doing a very classy job in forum posting (unlike NA), and I believe they intend to kip is that way.

#KipItClassy

20. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

#GOAmakesEmancryalot. ........????