POTUS

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by The-Daily-Show, Jan 21, 2017.

1. We get it, you want attention. But it's time to stop

2. I like the format with he South park reporters

3. They are counting the people who showed up to protest, some were blocking the check points locking arms and preventing people from getting in, and the photo was before it even started lol

I know I don't have to explain the pros and cons to you people, but you know I will

Protest is support
    Contest is against
    Detest is against

pro-1
    a prefix indicating favor for some party, system, idea, etc., without identity with the group (pro-British; pro-Communist; proslavery), having anti- as its opposite.
    a prefix of priority in space or time having especially a meaning of advancing or projecting forward or outward, and also used to indicate substitution, attached widely to stems not used as words:
    provision; prologue; proceed; produce; protract; procathedral; proconsul.

4. That would imply that "test" is the root word.

Does the "in" of intent change the meaning? It is a prefix after all.

5. Both those photos were taken at 12:01pm

6. Too long

7. I'm glad to see our gocetnement finally taking a firm stance on death star production!

And @whoever is above me (I didn't read your name because you suck) this is a forum. It was designed to post messages for others to read. If you don't want to read, maybe you shouldn't be on forums. Try youtube or something.

8. 3rd party ad

9. Nice try, nub. If people can link to specific videos I think using it as a nonspecific insult will fly.

10. Youtube is owned by Google. Kingoms at War is downloaded in the Google Play store. Technically not a third party ad...or is ot?

11. Trumps Death Star. I'm game for a job.
    But I would be a migrant worker.
    Does that mean he would exclude me from applying my awesome building abilities and Star Wars knowledge from this exciting endeavour?

12. He has never had any problems with hiring migrant workers in the past.

13. Bahah OP. I look forward to more of these.

14. Migrant workers may be allowed to participate in the building of the Death Star. Trump put a freeze on hiring Federal employees, so all the work will be have to be done by his buddies' for-profit companies, who will want to use cheap labor to maximize their profits. Trump's hard stance on migrant workers will dissipate in the face of his friends' inflated profits. He'll blame the media for either telling the truth about the migrants used in the construction, or that he ever had a hard stance against migrant workers.