kaw trading card game

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by CLANGRAHAM2, Dec 8, 2016.

4. Yes would be fun. Pvp get equipment and potion cards or play and team up to battle monsters

5. I think there are already so many TCG based games on the market that all look really similar.

6. Yes that is true there are many but 1hopes kaw players which is over a million would enjoy the art work it can work even to add card drops in the main game would also could be added as an incentive to grow to acquire random card boosts

7. We can't even make it to the top apps in App Store or google play, and you want a card game.. LOL

8. sure. you just make a right at the next light, then you go through 3 lights and make another right at the fourth light. then after 2 miles, make a left. go a quarter mile and you will see it on your right.

glad i could help.

9. Traffic light or street light?

10. Lol a lot if lights cuz

11. Shame I think that this idea was wicked but hard core kaw is kaw through and through ️

13. One day the developers will see the potential smash was a flop party in my dorm was ok they need a money spinning new game with just as much we want one

14. Let's get trading some cards soon

15. How's the sexual frustration going?

16. Another incentive ata

17. At a bring out a kingdom building empire beta test now why can't they see the potential even more incentive to try it out check forums for beta testing project kraken 

18. I think a really detailed forum should be made of this so devs can see exactly what is wanted and exactly how it would work, this could increase the chances of it possibly happening.

19. I like that idea any body got some spare time to try to put this into reality and post in this thread..???

20. I don't have a PC I do not know how to do so please help